Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Is there a way to set permissions for a showcase category? Like I want usergroup GroupA to be able do everything in a showcase category called catA, and GroupB to be able do everything in a showcase category called catB, but GroupB can only view or comment in catA and GroupA can only view or comment in catB and can't do anything else(can't create item, post etc.). GroupA and GroupB each has a private forum linked to its corresponding showcase category(this part I know for sure can't be done).

Is there a way to set permissions for a showcase category? Like I want usergroup GroupA to be able do everything in a showcase category called catA, and GroupB to be able do everything in a showcase category called catB, but GroupB can only view or comment in catA and GroupA can only view or comment in catB and can't do anything else(can't create item, post etc.). GroupA and GroupB each has a private forum linked to its corresponding showcase category(this part I know for sure can't be done).

No, there are no Individual/User Group Permissions by Category (yet). This has been suggested (in the Suggestions Forum on the support site) and I've already marked the suggestion thread as "Future Consideration". Feel free to "like" it or make a comment in it. It IS something that I am personally interested in, so its just a matter of implementing it at some point in the future. (please don't ask when)

Any chance someone can activate my Registration, accepted email for reg on the purchase site, would like to purchase his if possible.. Cant buy due to message: You must be a validated registered member to purchase any products from the store. been quite a few hours since reg..

Thanks.. if anyone is there..

When you are in a constant battle with pirates trying to buy addons simply to have them do a chargeback so the developer loses their money ... you want to take your time in researching who is buying your product/service.

Your kidding, right. Surely not, just to purchase an addon.. not in a hurry to sell anything then, I suppose.. prob go get something else then..

I assure you im not a pirate, by the way..

Your kidding, right. Surely not, just to purchase an addon.. not in a hurry to sell anything then, I suppose.. prob go get something else then..

It's worth that wait if you are seriously looking for this type of addon. Just send him a PC on here and I am sure he will get you sorted soon.

bobster65 updated [NFLJ] Showcase with a new update entry:

1.2.0 Stable

• Misc minor bug fixes (all reported bugs fixed)
  • Minor/Major Template Changes
  • Minor/Major CSS Changes
  • Added new functionality 'Custom Fields'
  • Added new functionality 'Reviews'
  • Added new functionality 'Set Rating System Type (Rate or Rate & Review) per category'
  • Added new functionality 'Force Reviews per category'
  • Added new functionality 'Allow/Disallow Items per Category'
  • Added new functionality 'Category User Group Permissions (create items)'
  • Added new...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Can you let us upload files since most of us can't afford the resource manager nor need it or can't afford the downloads manager addon?

Top Bottom