Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Please make that suggestion at the official forum: http://addons.nfljunkies.com/forums/suggestions.37/
If knowing about NFL teams is a prerequisite to making a suggestion then I would pass.

I like this add-on but would like to have a trophies system to motivate the users. Perhaps the developer can see this feedback and acknowledge if it is worthy of inclusion. Or they can change the CAPTCHA to be more inclusive for people from around the world. :)

If knowing about NFL teams is a prerequisite to making a suggestion then I would pass.

I like this add-on but would like to have a trophies system to motivate the users. Perhaps the developer can see this feedback and acknowledge if it is worthy of inclusion. Or they can change the CAPTCHA to be more inclusive for people from around the world. :)
He's just using his primary domain to host his add-ons rather than setting up an additional domain for it.

I know zero about american sports and it took me less than a minute to guess (5 attempts) but i guess the point i'm making is it's no biggie if you want a suggestion included so bobster can keep track of it which makes his task in including suggestions much easier by posting it on his site, specifically the showcase forums.

I know zero about american sports and it took me less than a minute to guess (5 attempts) but i guess the point i'm making is it's no biggie if you want a suggestion included so bobster can keep track of it which makes his task in including suggestions much easier by posting it on his site, specifically the showcase forums.
And I have no reservations against that which is why I went to the registration page.

To a user like me its like having a catpcha like the following. I will eventually get it but do you as a forum admin really want me to jump hoops before I can register.

Q: Guess which letter I am thinking about?
A: A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J

Activity within xF would be if I was selling this. I wouldn't trust anyone except well known to buy my stuff. To much pirating going on. Not saying you are, of course. Just never know who might be added to a license to give away things.

Yes you right. And I want to congratulate you for your verification method.
But I am sure you can understand me I have been waiting bobster65 until 14 Feb.

We want modifiye your addon for our aims.

Activity within xF would be if I was selling this. I wouldn't trust anyone except well known to buy my stuff. To much pirating going on. Not saying you are, of course. Just never know who might be added to a license to give away things.

Well, maybe I don't see it that way. I will not argue with you or someone else because I always respect people's opinion but I also don't think so this is not a true opinion because this user is a licensed user of XenForo and will buy for "39.95 USD". I know reliable must be strong enough to support the claim however I think, enough reliable. Be yourself. Sometimes people just seeking fun but don't know the benefits of it.

There is no argument.

xF licensed or not, the developer is fully within his rights to choose who he wants to sell to, at his own discretion. The last person asking for his add-ons and asking about verification times was spotted at another site conspiring to get the add-on and share it illegally.

He does have a right to protect his work. If it's to much to ask of a person, then they possibly just don't need this add-on.

There is no argument.

xF licensed or not, the developer is fully within his rights to choose who he wants to sell to, at his own discretion. The last person asking for his add-ons and asking about verification times was spotted at another site conspiring to get the add-on and share it illegally.

He does have a right to protect his work. If it's to much to ask of a person, then they possibly just don't need this add-on.

I see..

I understand, but why you don't ask his website for visit and control? If you see his site then, you may change your mind. Because he is an engineer and have little bigger forum, I'm already an administrator too.

I'm not the one who decides. Size of forum has no bearing in my eyes.

As I stated before. be patient. bobster will approve at his own discretion.

Friend you are right. We are supporting you. there is alot of sinister peoples. But everyone is not the same.

Our messages for only buy faster.

Top Bottom