Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Awesome, that isn't a must have for me, but definitely a nice one. One more thing, does this integrate with profile pages on any level? That is one thing I feel xF have done wrong with the resource manager, they added another page for a members resources, instead of using the profile page already there (not to compare this to the resource manager).

As I said, I will probably pick this up, I just need to think a little bit, or pretend to think, as it kinda leaves another addon I purchased redundant.

Its coming, I just ran out of time to do everything that I want to do lol It will be available in the next release (don't ask when that is because I don't know yet).

bobster65 updated Showcase with a new update entry:

1.0.0 Release Candidate 1

• Misc minor bug fixes (all reported bugs fixed)
  • Added new Permission 'Mark Item Featured'
  • Added new option 'Featured Items'
  • Added new option 'Items Profile Tab'
  • Added new option 'Display Showcase Profile Tab'
  • Added new Module 'Featured Items'
  • Added new [bd] Widget 'Featured Items'
  • Added new [bd] Widget 'Tabbed Items'
New Permission: A new Moderator Permission 'Mark Item Featured' has been added. Anyone with that permission set...

Read the rest of this update entry...

This update is major, but I don't use the bd widget addon, I use xenporta. Hmm...

Reactions: Bob
This update is major, but I don't use the bd widget addon, I use xenporta. Hmm...

Nobody's asked for anything xenporta related yet. I've not done anything on my own, because I don't use it. If there is enough interest by licensed owners, then I will look into it. My inbox is full of [bd] widget requests lol its a pretty kickass addon, I highly recommend it.

Just upgraded it and it looks pretty nice. Still haven't found a use for it, but I am having fun with it at least :D

Reactions: Bob
Damn, i'm trying to sign up to buy but no clue on the NFL teams!

Got it ;) Sorry not a sports guy AT ALL.

Can you please make it easier and more obvious to select a category?

If you have ads in your ad_content_above and ad_content_below template then it just looks weird.

categoryselect.webp

Oh okay... No I right-clicked on 'Create Item' so that I could create a new item. I was trying to do a bunch of items at the same time.

Anyway I got this error when trying to edit an item name.

Mysqli statement execute error : Data too long for column 'item_name' at row 1
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_execute() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 297
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->execute() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 479
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 632
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1607
  5. XenForo_DataWriter->_update() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1576
  6. XenForo_DataWriter->_save() in XenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1381
  7. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in NFLJ/Showcase/ControllerPublic/Item.php at line 268
  8. NFLJ_Showcase_ControllerPublic_Item->actionSave() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 310
  9. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 132
  10. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/user/public_html/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom