Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc)

Showcase (Reviews, Guides, Garage, Directory etc) [Paid] 2.9.0

No permission to buy ($55.00)
Can I ask about the search, in when you say, fully integrated with XF search, does that include XF ES?

Core XenForo. I don't have or use XF ES, so I can't answer. If ES just extends Core XF, then I don't see why it wouldn't. Do you have XF ES on a development instance? If so, I can give you a copy to test.

Ok... works in Elastic Search:

Screen Shot 2012-11-10 at 10.25.46 AM.webp

One thing I did notice testing this, is that the title field doesn't respect the default Xenforo title settings for start case, etc.

Buying now.

Reactions: Bob
bobster, last question and sorry if this has been covered, is the route easily changeable, or using Jakes route changer would it cause any issues?

Ok... works in Elastic Search:

One thing I did notice testing this, is that the title field doesn't respect the default Xenforo title settings for start case, etc.

Buying now.

Sweet, was hoping that it worked :) Thanks for testing it out!

You are correct. Showcase Items are not Discussion Threads, so any options you set for threads are not going to effect this addon unless specifically meant to do so (which there are none right now in regards to Item Names). If there is specific type functionality (like Title stuff) that you'd like, then simply create a thread in the suggestions forum. Im open to enhancements like this that actually make sense and doesn't effect current functionality :)

EDIT: This is fully implemented now in beta 4

Purchased.

Sweet, you have full access to the support forums now :)

bobster, last question and sorry if this has been covered, is the route easily changeable, or using Jakes route changer would it cause any issues?

A couple beta testers used Jakes Route Changer without any issues (at least none were brought up). 8thos is one of them that tested it if you'd like to ask him more details.

I haven't debugged it yet for mobile. Just have Responsive installed. It's on the list, just not at the top of my priorities....

Oh now I'm truly confused. I posted my thoughts in forsakens octane style thread. So u saying its not octane?

Top Bottom