Shoutbox by Siropu

Shoutbox by Siropu [Paid] 1.10.2

No permission to buy (€14.99)
Hmm. 25 December 2022
Maybe update later.
My forum is an non profit enterprise. (ltspiceusers.ch I'm admin)
I show for security etc updates.
All licences actualy is impossible for me.
I pay allone all.

PS:
My licence is ok!

Suddenly the Shoutbox started to go to a new page when saving a shout, where the messages are also not styled. What could cause that?

It is at the bottom of the forum, no full page activated. When in popup it works....

Edit: it only happens, when it is at the bottom. At the top of forum overview it works as well.

#449: It went back to working fine "by itself" so I could not check.

But now there is a new issue: newer shouts of a certain user get removed instantly from the view. A few hours ago his first shouts are visible. Strangely, they are in the archive, when changing back to the box, they appear and get removed again. This user has shoutbox moderation permissions, but even when these permissions are removed, it stays that way, even with new messages after that. He reported that issue, and I can confirm it, when logging into his account. In mine, with the same permissions - no issues. The username also has no special characters....

There is this in the error log, these errors only occurred when I was logged in as that user with "MMO Impersonate User", though, not when he himself encountered that issue:

Code:
Error: Template public:siropu_shoutbox_shout_list error: Call to a member function getProperty() on null src/XF/Template/Templater.php:2349
Generated by: xiaojinlong Jun 20, 2022 at 11:34 PM
Stack trace
#0 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2241): XF\Template\Templater->getFallbackAvatarHtml('avatar-u15-s', Array)
#1 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(2188): XF\Template\Templater->getDynamicAvatarHtml('xiaojinlong', 'avatar-u15-s', Array)
#2 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1128): XF\Template\Templater->fnAvatar(Object(OzzModz\PrefixView\XF\Template\Templater), false, Object(MMO\ImpersonateUser\XF\Entity\User), 'xxs', false, Array)
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s0/public/siropu_shoutbox_shout_list.php(13): XF\Template\Templater->func('avatar', Array)
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(OzzModz\PrefixView\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/addons/Siropu/Shoutbox/Entity/Shout.php(138): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('siropu_shoutbox...', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(1270): Siropu\Shoutbox\Entity\Shout->_postSave()
#7 src/addons/Siropu/Shoutbox/Pub/Controller/Shoutbox.php(174): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->save()
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox->actionSubmit(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('Siropu\\Shoutbox...', 'Submit', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox), NULL)
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(Siropu\Shoutbox\Pub\Controller\Shoutbox), NULL)
#11 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#12 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#13 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#14 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#15 {main}
Request state
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(26) "/index.php?shoutbox/submit"
  ["referrer"] => string(27) "https://************.de/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["shoutbox/submit"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["last_id"] => string(2) "85"
    ["shout"] => string(4) "Test"
    ["_xfRequestUri"] => string(1) "/"
    ["_xfWithData"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
    ["_xfResponseType"] => string(4) "json"
  }
}

Last edited:
We've been using this for quite a few years now, but there's an option we need, the ability for the default state to be minimised?

Any ideas on how to achieve this please?

Top Bottom