Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
Okay, nice find, Jon. I never had anyone open and read the XML file before, too include myself. To my knowledge, it should not affect your site anyway, so you can leave it alone or delete it. It must have been injected into the style.xml because I use AH's Discord plugin.

Please understand that I created this style for my own personal website, and I am only sharing it with the community out kindness.

I will remove it and reissue the style in an update later tonight. Good luck!

If you want to see why and where it is in the style.xml, you can simply install this "add-on" on your site. Then export one of your themes and you will see it in the xml file also

Gator updated Shades of Grey with a new update entry:

Shade of Grey 2.1.7

Some extraneous code was discovered in the style XML file, so it had to be removed. I use AH's Discord add-on and apparently it injected some code from the add-on into the style. No other changes were made. As far as I know, the extraneous code will not affect the performance of the style, but if you feel uncomfortable with it in the code, you can simply delete your current version of Shades of Grey style and import the new "clean" version, v2.1.7

Read the rest of this update entry...

It's still there, the Discord thing. I am using the blue version.
Just revert it in your ACP....

ACP => Templates => {select the new style from the dropdown list} => {click on the template like '_widget_discord_status_text'} => Revert

It's harmless because even though you have have the template defined nothing can access it directly since you don't have the corresponding add-on installed so it's just an extra template being included from Gator's site where he does his development. After you 'Revert' the template it should disappear from your site entirely because that template doesn't exist in the parent style, it's only in the new style that was installed. Just be careful to not revert any other templates by mistake.

@Kevin Awesome idea. ...doing so now. works great! I will be uploading new files. I will also remember that in the future. Thanks, Kevin

Top Bottom