Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
@Gator : users of our forum really love that style. Thanks for sharing it.

Question: did you already make tests on 2.1 with it ?

Thanks,
-Markus

Question: did you already make tests on 2.1 with it ?
Thanks, and glad to hear you all like it. Yes, I am running the style using 2.1 Beta 6 on my site now and it is fine. I did not make any template changes ...only CSS. I forgot what I changed, a minor one, but it wasn't a show stopper. I will update the style after 2.1 is officially released. :)

Go to:
Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey - Style properties

Then go to "Header/logo row" and add your image as shown below from my website

how can I get the style wider?
To change the width, go to:
Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey - Style properties > Page > Maximum page width

how can I change the avatar in the forum

Thank you for this style @Gator!!

We have one small issue and not sure if it's the style. On our other style it's not a problem. XF 2.1. If the reports in the staff nav bar have no unread reports, but still some active reports, then the number is black and cannot be seen.

Tried changing it in app_staffbar.less by making .p-staffBar-link color: white, but that didn't do anything.

Also have it style properties > shades of grey > header and navigation > staff tool bar > text : white. Still no luck? Is it hiding somewhere else?

Thank you for this style @Gator!!

We have one small issue and not sure if it's the style. On our other style it's not a problem. XF 2.1. If the reports in the staff nav bar have no unread reports, but still some active reports, then the number is black and cannot be seen.

Tried changing it in app_staffbar.less by making .p-staffBar-link color: white, but that didn't do anything.

Also have it style properties > shades of grey > header and navigation > staff tool bar > text : white. Still no luck? Is it hiding somewhere else?
Thanks for this, i didn't realize my dark style had the same issue.

Here is a fix, of course @Gator may have to change to his color theme.

Add to extra.less
Code:
.badgeContainer--visible:after
    {
        background-color: rgb(196, 194, 194);
        color: rgb(23, 23, 23);
    }

Last edited:
Is it possible to have different reactions/emojis/sprite for different styles on the same site?

@upnet - Nice find! My site is so slow we never receive any reports ..lol, so I didn't know. :)
@Jordyn - Nice Fix! I will add this and upload as an update.

Last edited:
Gator updated Shades of Grey with a new update entry:

XF 2.1 Edition (v1.1)

Minor update making the "Reports" number visible after selecting :
Refer to these posts for more information:

Thanks to @upnet for reporting the issue
Thanks to @Jordyn for the quick fix and response to @upnet's post

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom