Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
Gator updated Shades of Grey with a new update entry:

Shades of Grey 2.1

Made all of the tabbed areas consistent throughout the style. For example, you will notice the "Search" area in the previous versions has a light grey background and other tabbed areas do not. I noticed it when I added a tabbed side block widget to my website, so I fixed it to display the tabs as seen below:

View attachment 166647

Although not included in this style, the tabbed block on my site was created using the resource...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Gator updated Shades of Grey with a new update entry:

Shades of Grey 2.2

• Changed Button hover color to grey background (looks better)
  • Changed Ratings Stars (unselected) to medium grey (they were not visible prior to this change) ** !Important **
  • Increased brightness of Text Editor background to a lighter shade of grey for better contrast (easier to see)
Here is a video showing the changes
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Read the rest of this update entry...

How do I do an update? Re-download? Does it save my customizations to extra.less?
Download and install Shades of Grey 2.2 and install as shown above. Copy your customizations from your previous Shades of Grey version to the new extra.less" file located in Shades of Grey 2.2. That's it! :cool:

Hello, I am having some errors during the import on XF 2.0.1

Is there any plan of making it compatible?

Thank you!

Hello, I am having some errors during the import on XF 2.0.1

Is there any plan of making it compatible?

Thank you!
It is already compatible. I just downloaded and imported the styles to my v2.0.1 without issue. You might ask for support from the Xenforo Team.

I got it to work by checking my error logs. Looks like I had pad permissions set on internal_data and data so some of the templates weren't accessible. Setting them to 777 fixed the issues.

Whats an easy way to add a banner to repalce the Xenforo words? I'm not familiar with XF2.0 at all and I like your theme.

While in the Admin panel, go to:

Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey > Style properties

You will see logo URL. Thats where you put it. :)

While in the Admin panel, go to:

Appearance > Styles > Shades of Grey > Style properties

You will see logo URL. Thats where you put it. :)
I gotcha! Thanks!
Another question... is there a way to reduce the long dark/gray bar to fit with the rest of the theme / main body? Its the one that houses "home/forum/login"
Everything looks great but it would be nice to reduce that.

unknown.webp

Match the width you desire and add this in the "extra.less": file under templates "Templates"

Code:
.p-sectionLinks {
    width: 1400px;
    align-self: center;
}

Top Bottom