Shades of Grey

Shades of Grey v2.2.10

No permission to download
@Gator
Just to let you know, your default text color for all the code language inserts (General code, html, etc.) is black, making it impossible to read on that dark background.

Otherwise, everything else I'be seen so far looks great. Thanks.

I actually found it :X3:, so I will be updating later tonight. Thanks again for pointing that out. (y)

Great style. Just one small issue with Shades of grey blue.

While typing in the reply box, if you highlight text, its white on white. Works fine in normal message, blue on white.

While typing in the reply box, if you highlight text, its white on white. Works fine in normal message, blue on white.
Hey, dash. Glad you like the theme. Could I ask what browser are you using? Also, what "reply" box are you referring too?

Hey, dash. Glad you like the theme. Could I ask what browser are you using? Also, what "reply" box are you referring too?
Yeah, that's why I deleted my original post, because I realized I really wasn't sure what he was talking about. All I know is I don't see any blue on white text anywhere (not in a reply box) and I'm also not seeing any white on white when highlighting text in a reply box. But I'm sure he'll clarify. ;)

Okay, I found the problem. I use Chrome so there wasn't an issue ...lol. I did find that Firefox and IE had the same color for text and highlighted background. I have added some CSS to make the background green with white letters for all browsers. I will get a fix out soon, along with another enhancement.

highlight_fix.webp

Last edited:
Okay, I found the problem. I use Chrome so there wasn't an issue ...lol. I did find that Firefox and IE had the same color for text and highlighted background. I have added some CSS to make the background green with white letters for all browsers. I will get a fix out soon, along with some other enhancements.

View attachment 165415
Ah, that would explain it. I use Chrome too. ;)

Top Bottom