Server Complete

TPerry

If anyone is in the market for a decent priced dedicated server here ya' go. I've got two with them now and the support (what little I've needed) has been great.

They have gotten some more Xeon dual L5520's in and they are still priced at $55 each per month. I'm about to grab a third one.
No setup fees

24GB DDR3 ECC
1TB SATA drive
100Mbps unmetered
1 IP address

Yep....it's totally unmanaged. The ONLY way to fly. :LOL:
It's not THAT hard to learn how to set one up. :whistle:

I'm willing to be educated. :D I'm not too savy with all the server (nackend) stuff I'm basically spoon fed by my wonderful hosting guy with that regard. :laugh:

I'm willing to be educated. :D I'm not too savy with all the server (nackend) stuff I'm basically spoon fed by my wonderful hosting guy with that regard. :LOL:

Heck, the hardest part is hardening the server - once you get iptables down and if using Debian installing Fail2Ban, you are on the home stretch. I got the third one just to have - haven't really figured out a use for it yet - may put my wife and my blog on there. Kinda overkill since neither one of us use it - just set them up to learn how. I'm contemplating setting it up as a mysql replicator (just to learn how).

Heck, the hardest part is hardening the server - once you get iptables down and if using Debian installing Fail2Ban, you are on the home stretch. I got the third one just to have - haven't really figured out a use for it yet - may put my wife and my blog on there. Kinda overkill since neither one of us use it - just set them up to learn how. I'm contemplating setting it up as a mysql replicator (just to learn how).

lol you see that stuff is flying right over my head. :D Good to see your all sorted though @Tracy Perry

If anyone is in the market for a decent priced dedicated server here ya' go. I've got two with them now and the support (what little I've needed) has been great.

They have gotten some more Xeon dual L5520's in and they are still priced at $55 each per month. I'm about to grab a third one.
No setup fees

24GB DDR3 ECC
1TB SATA drive
100Mbps unmetered
1 IP address

What host is this ?

Well there goes my plan of reselling them :p

Have at it.. I got my third one at the bargain basement price. Still trying to figure out what to do with it. :LOL:
I only got the unmetered 100Mbps on this one... and according to Daniel it is true unmetered, unlike what you get at some other places. You have the full 100Mbps pipeline.

I had put $40 in, but that was what my SSD's ran. I have a request into them right now to find out how much the hardware raid is. Since I only went with 2 drives I decided on software RAID.

Top Bottom