[SC] Separate Sticky Threads

[SC] Separate Sticky Threads 2.0.0

No permission to download

GERINO

GERINO submitted a new resource:

[SC] Seperate Sticky Threads - Seperate your sticky and normal threads

Hello,

Today I share with you an add-on made by @SyTry to Seperate Sticky Threads !
Originally created by @Xon in XenForo 1.5/2.0 :​
Screen :
View attachment 183604

You can change the styles via the styles properties :
View attachment 183605

Installation :

Read more about this resource...

That only works in one style, but why?

I mean the arrow. It works only in one of my 4 installed Styles. The other 3 are still showing a square instead. Changed the public template as you said.

GERINO updated [SC] Separate Sticky Threads with a new update entry:

Update 2.0.0

Update of the add-on to version 2.0.0 :
  • This version of the add-on requires version 2.1.0 Beta 1 and higher of XenForo.
  • Now you can easily modify the Font Awesome icons.
  • Added a style property to define the value of the spacing between the icon and the text.
Note : if you are running XenForo 2.1+ and you have an older version of this add-on you must uninstall it to install this new version.

Screen :
[ATTACH...

Read the rest of this update entry...

thank you for the add-on
the fontawesome not showing correctly with XF 2.1
Take a look at the public template "sytry_stickyThreads.less" and change the "font-family" to "Font Awesome 5 Pro" and head to https://fontawesome.com/io to double check the icon codes.

That only works in one style, but why?

I mean the arrow. It works only in one of my 4 installed Styles. The other 3 are still showing a square instead. Changed the public template as you said.
Thanks for the tip. Just upgraded this weekend, and came looking for a new version or fix.
Hello all!

Fixed in 2.0.0, if you have questions or suggestions ask @SyTry ! ;)

Regards, GERINO

Hi @SyTry and @GERINO -- I wonder if I am using a XF1.x version on my XF2.1 install (which has been working fine) -- I have version 2.0.2 installed; so just want to verify that I should uninstall that and then re-install this 2.0.0 version?

If 2.0.0 includes an options page for font awesome entry and such that looks wonderful. It's really a great add-on and has been working fine, but I want to make sure I stay up to date on what I really should have.

Thanks!

Hi @SyTry and @GERINO -- I wonder if I am using a XF1.x version on my XF2.1 install (which has been working fine) -- I have version 2.0.2 installed; so just want to verify that I should uninstall that and then re-install this 2.0.0 version?

If 2.0.0 includes an options page for font awesome entry and such that looks wonderful. It's really a great add-on and has been working fine, but I want to make sure I stay up to date on what I really should have.

Thanks!
Hello,

If you are running XF 2.0.12 you need to install STT 1.1.0. If you are running XF 2.1.0 Beta 1 (+) you need to install STT 2.0.0 ;)

Regards, GERINO

Couple of things.

1) I would like to have some open space between the sticky threads body and the normal threads title. Like two block bodies, one for stickies and one for normal.
2) When this addon is enabled, it affects the footer. This is a modified default style

Last edited:
Couple of things.

1) I would like to have some open space between the sticky threads body and the normal threads title. Like two block bodies, one for stickies and one for normal.
2) When this addon is enabled, it affects the footer. This is a modified default style
Hello,

I'll see what I can do, thanks for the idea. :)

Regards, SyTry

Top Bottom