s9e Media Sites

s9e Media Sites 2.15.3

No permission to download
If you post those links here in a code block I'll try them on my local board. Note that links posted before the add-on was active and functional are not retroactively replaced, you'd have to edit the post to update them.

I'm getting this error on instagram embeds: Cannot load Instagram. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

It happeds in any browser even with adblock or tracking protection disabled since yesterday i think.

I'm getting this error on instagram embeds: Cannot load Instagram. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

It happeds in any browser even with adblock or tracking protection disabled since yesterday i think.

Try to disable the tracking protection on your own browser (Not the plugin).

Some browsers do this without user consent.

Instagram embeds work fine here in Chromium 70 and Firefox 62 (with the default Tracking Protection enabled, for what it's worth.)

The message appears whenever Instagram's script fails to load. It's usually caused by adblockers but it can also be a DNS issue or something like that.

Instagram embeds work fine here in Chromium 70 and Firefox 62 (with the default Tracking Protection enabled, for what it's worth.)

The message appears whenever Instagram's script fails to load. It's usually caused by adblockers but it can also be a DNS issue or something like that.

Ah yep, it's something with my isp.

Why cant I get the archive.org player to show?

Code:
<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/{$id}" width="500" height="140" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Is the add-on installed and the Archive media site enabled? Did you post an URL? If so, what was it?

Last edited:
Code:
<iframe src="https://archive.org/embed/deadco2018-08-25" width="500" height="140" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="true" mozallowfullscreen="true" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Embed code taken from their site.

Ok, you're in the wrong thread then. This thread is for discussing the add-on. Try posting in the general support section.

The issue may be that {$id} doesn't match dashes by default but I'm not familiar with that syntax.

here is a weird issue. since the last few days, eff privacy badger has started blocking tweet embeds.
i have it disabled on my forum so it's pretty confusing.
if i disable the app, tweets start loading. so i looked into the embed code and whitelisted *.github.io along with *.twitter.com.
tweets embed is still being blocked. are there any other domains that i should whitelist? thanks.

I've just installed EFF's Privacy Badger on Chromium and the default configuration displays tweets fine on my local install. My guess is you must have visited some github.io pages that contained trackers and the extension came to the conclusion it should block the domain or something like that. I don't really know how the extension works, though.

If you click on their icon it should tell you what domains it's blocking. You may need to whitelist twimg.com.

Attachments

• screenshot.webp
    screenshot.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 5
Top Bottom