s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Hi, I get this error trying upgrade/upload the xml file, I'm using version 20141017 still.

• The requested option could not be found.
  • Only array data types may be represented as array values.
  • Please enter a valid option ID.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'edit_format'.

That's weird. I guess you could try uninstalling then installing the latest version. Do you use the latest version of XenForo? Do you upload the new files manually or do you use an add-on for that?

I've been waiting to update until all ebay links wont be broken upon upgrade... will that happen any time soon? If not I may just bite the bullet and delete my old ebay thread and start a new one.

That's weird. I guess you could try uninstalling then installing the latest version. Do you use the latest version of XenForo? Do you upload the new files manually or do you use an add-on for that?

Had exactly the same issue. Running xenforo 1.4.5
Tried multiple ways of installing - ie using automation , then manual upgrade
Uninstalling old version and reinstalling worked.

Could I make a suggesion for the ebay item return ? Not the widget , just the friendly version.

Thanks

I've been waiting to update until all ebay links wont be broken upon upgrade... will that happen any time soon? If not I may just bite the bullet and delete my old ebay thread and start a new one.
Sorry if I didn't broadcast it loud enough but I have no plans for eBay. With their "eBay To Go" service silently discontinued and no replacement in sight, the best way to salvage past embeds is to turn them into links. I posted a procedure to replace MEDIA tags into URL tags in this post: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/s9e-media-bbcodes-pack.61883/page-55#post-864869

Had exactly the same issue. Running xenforo 1.4.5
Do you remember which version of the add-on you were running prior to the upgrade? If you don't have the exact version/date, an approximation would work.

Could I make a suggesion for the ebay item return ? Not the widget , just the friendly version.
Just a link? I may have to implement it as a separate add-on because I'm not set up to maintain dead sites in this add-on. Have you tried the procedure linked above to replace the MEDIA tags, and if not, why? That's both for @andybond and @Rho Delta.

Getting this error on upgrade, both from the server, and install from zip file:

• The requested option could not be found.
  • Only array data types may be represented as array values.
  • Please enter a valid option ID.
  • Please enter a value for the required field 'edit_format'.

Right. It's the same as the others. I haven't had time to investigate what's causing this error message but it only seems to occur when you upgrade from an 2014 version. Just uninstall the old and install the new.

Ok. This issue only seem to occur when upgrading from an October 2014 version but the span is too wide for me to narrow it down and track the bug. In that case, your best option is to uninstall the old add-on and install the new one.

Update: This feature causes my Adsense Ads and ForumCast Google Adx ads to also defer and load my forum page inside the ad block.
Thanks for the heads up. I knew it was possible that the feature would defer other iframes from other media sites and I planned to eliminate that possibility in a future update but I didn't expect it to interfere with ads. The feature targets any iframe that is set to display in fullscreen mode and I didn't think an ad would ask for fullscreen access. I'll fix that asap, either tomorrow or the day after.

Reactions: rdn
Any clue as to what would cause the following error? Have tried fully uninstalling and reinstalling the plugin with the latest version. Errors have started occurring after upgrading from an older version which had been running fine.
Running Xenforo 1.3
Code:
Missing argument 4 for s9e_MediaBBCodes::match()
XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in s9e/MediaBBCodes.php at line 600
s9e_MediaBBCodes::match()
call_user_func_array() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 89
XenForo_Helper_Media->_getMediaKeyFromCallback() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 60
XenForo_Helper_Media->_convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/Helper/Media.php at line 39
XenForo_Helper_Media::convertMediaLinkToEmbedHtml() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 196
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrl() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 177
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->_autoLinkUrlCallback()
preg_replace_callback() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 152
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->filterString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 585
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderString() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 564
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTreeElement() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 541
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderSubTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/Base.php at line 521
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_Base->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Formatter/BbCode/AutoLink.php at line 68
XenForo_BbCode_Formatter_BbCode_AutoLink->renderTree() in XenForo/BbCode/Parser.php at line 505
XenForo_BbCode_Parser->render() in XenForo/Helper/String.php at line 213
XenForo_Helper_String::autoLinkBbCode() in sonnbPreventDoublePost/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 27
sonnbPreventDoublePost_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/xtria/public_html/forums/index.php at line 13

Top Bottom