s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I don't have access to a Maxthon browser so I can't investigate that issue. You may need to disable the deferred loading.

I'm not set up to use that kind of custom templates. All I can support is either iframes or Flash objects. What you can do is add Vocaroo to the list of excluded site (so the add-on doesn't try to reinstall it) and create a custom media site for yourself.

I'd like to point out that if you don't post the URL that produces the malfunctioning ad, all I can do is look at your picture and say "yep, it's orange alright."

With that said, I have experienced spurious errors with Amazon ads (from this add-on or otherwise) and I think there's an issue with some of their servers because reloading the ad randomly fixes it.

Apparently it's one of those mysterious ads that only work if you have an associate tag. Look into the add-on's option and add -20 in the AMAZON_ASSOCIATE_TAG box. Or better yet, go check out Amazon's affiliate program and get your own tag.

Is it possible to increase the number of media that can be converted in a single post? It seems to be limited at 5, and I'd like to know if we can raise that limit.

@JoshyPHP will you add support for steemit.com? i'm still looking into it but you can post your own articles and earn this crypto currency called steemit tokens or something would be nice to embed articles from steemit into my site.. cozz i write large tutorials every now and then. great alternative to pay for server costs....

Is there a way to disable certain sites from embedding? Trying to post a link to a regular Amazon product page(non-affiliate) and it doesn't post the link or a preview.

Yes, in the admin panel you just enter the name of the site in a box. Use the search in the top right with "excluded" and you should find it.

What was the Amazon URL?

Hi, I'm using your addon, love it! I'm wondering if you have any thoughts about this: adblocker. If members don't have an AdBlocker, and they start playing an embedded YouTube video, they will be bombarded by YouTube's pre-video ads. I'm using AdBlocker in Chrome and I don't have to deal with this.

But for members who don't have AdBlocker, or for when we watch on mobile, is there a way to include an option to block these ads from playing?

Thanks!

Hi,
I have the following problem.
In my forum I have a black background, So when I post an facebook's publish show this:

6589527Screenshot_25.png

When I post a facebook image the words losses into the background:

3703928Screenshot_24.png

Any advice? Thnks.

Top Bottom