s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
I don't know, that's something that's controlled by XenForo. It's possible that there's no setting for that, in which case all you can do is politely ask people not to do that. Try your luck in the general support forum, someone may have a more definite answer.

@JoshyPHP my google-fu is failing me -- how can I prevent s9e from applying to signatures? I've got a rash of people adding youtube video links to their signatures and s9e has conveniently expanded them in to embedded videos. Thanks!

Have you tried not allowing bbcode in signatures. Yes it ruins it for those that used bbcode responsibly but it should keep people from embedding YouTube videos in signatures anymore.

@JoshyPHP I love your addon and have used it from the start and tried the Flarum version you did as well. I wanted to ask if it was possible to include Coggle.it in a future update? I use it all of the time and I usually just use the embed code but it would be awesome just to drop a link and have it automate. Here is one that I did for my cannabis community. I have more as well. Not sure how many I should list. Anyways, thank you for the consideration.

@JoshyPHP I just upgraded to the latest s9e version. Now when I try to play an embedded Google Drive video, it does NOT produce any error, but instead just shows the loading icon forever. If I open the video in "full screen" (i.e. on the Google Drive site), it works, but this sorta defeats the purpose.

Please help. Thanks! :)

@beanfan78 I looked into it but this site isn't popular enough to be included, sorry.

@zoldos I have the same issue on some of my browsers but there's nothing I can do about it. There's an issue with the way Google Drive performs some cross-site requests that they need to fix at the source, in their own code.

Hey @JoshyPHP just a quick adjustment maybe for twitch.

The following URL is trying to be converted to a stream.

Code:
https://blog.twitch.tv/coming-soon-get-it-on-twitch-9c829cae6ac1#.r5dcq9eh9

Maybe blog. could be excluded?

@Alfa1 I don't usually support those URLs (that are used in the "embed" code), is there a reason you can't use the video's canonical URL? In the meantime you can copy the ID directly, e.g.
ABC News doesnt show the video's normal url. The user can only copy the embed code.
Adding the id directly into XFMG wraps soundcloud bbcode around it. I have seen that happen more. It seems to be a bug.

Top Bottom