s9e Media BBCodes pack

s9e Media BBCodes pack 20231102

No permission to download
Nothing shows when I have Amazon Link. Any idea why?
thank you. When I try to edit, it shows like this. [MEDIA = amazon]1344 [/MEDIA]

You probably have a browser extension that blocks them. Try on a new profile or a different browser without any extensions.

You probably have a browser extension that blocks them. Try on a new profile or a different browser without any extensions.
I have tried 2 different computers, 2 different servers, 4 different browsers and also mobile. It show shows black white space
upload_2015-11-15_12-21-15.webp

After submission
upload_2015-11-15_12-25-51.webp

Attachments

• upload_2015-11-15_12-21-57.webp
    upload_2015-11-15_12-21-57.webp
    2.2 KB · Views: 4
Create a new topic, copy/paste that:
Code:
[MEDIA=amazon]B00KN938G6[/MEDIA]

Then go to the thread using a new installation of a browser that has no extensions. If you still don't see anything, open your browser's console and you may see an error there.

Or you can try opening that page directly too:
Code:
http://rcm-na.amazon-adsystem.com/e/cm?lt1=_blank&bc1=FFFFFF&bg1=FFFFFF&fc1=000000&lc1=0000FF&p=8&l=as1&f=ifr&asins=B00KN938G6&o=1&t=_

Not sure what I'm doing wrong, but I get an error when trying to install. Any suggestions? I am on PHP 5.4.24

XpOMm7f.png

@adrian4ever Only videos' URLs are supported. The second URL is an article. If the add-on replaced those, it would become impossible to link to an article. The canonical URL for a video is usually available from within the player but unfortunately not in this case it seems.

@tHa_r3v0lution This is highly unusual and I can't explain it. Try installing with the files attached to this post. This is a stab in the dark. If possible, try upgrading your version of PHP. It could fix it.

Attachments

I ran a File Health Check and it seems my install dir is missing. Brogan said I could just upload it to the server without issue. Hopefully that solves the problem. Worked fine before hand when I installed to WampServer. But it has a newer version of PHP than my webhost. I'll update if I get if figured out. Thanks!

@JoshyPHP At home for lunch and uploaded the /install dir to my root, as well as changed PHP to 5.4(FastCGI). Used same .xml as before and it installed without error. Not sure how my /install got deleted, but I imagine that was the culprit.

Last edited:
Adblock blocking Amazon Products and some others, how silly :|

Yeah, it sucks. As far as I'm concerned, adblockers jumped the shark 10+ years ago when they started shipping with huge block lists.

Used same .xml as before and it installed without error. Not sure how my /install got deleted, but I imagine that was the culprit.

I think that you were unknowingly using PHP 5.2, either by mistake or because the server had not restarted since the last time the PHP version was changed. That's the only way to make sense of that error message. Anyway, glad it works now.

For some reason, imgur is giving me an insecure https issue.

What the user is using:
Code:
[MEDIA=imgur]height=404;id=GIVQ6zq;type=gif;width=718[/MEDIA][CODE]

@silence My best guess is that the Imgur embed tried to access its parent window. Or perhaps it's a problem with the certificate. Hard to know without the actual error. All I know is that everything I use for the embed is protocol-relative so there shouldn't be a mixed content error unless it's on the Imgur-hosted page.

after upgrading to xen 1.5.2 i wanted to update media sites also.
wierd latest xml wont instal,l nothing happends after uloading content and then importing xml.
Edit!
No version will update.

this is the server error log

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
ErrorException: Fatal Error: syntax error, unexpected '.' - library/s9e/Custom.php:2
Generated By: zadow
Stack Trace

#0 [internal function]: XenForo_Application::handleFatalError()
#1 {main}

Request State

array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(58) "http://www.*****/admin.php?add-ons/install-upgrade"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["add-ons/install-upgrade"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(6) {
    ["resource_url"] => string(0) ""
    ["login"] => string(0) ""
    ["password"] => string(8) "********"
    ["server_file_oldskool"] => string(0) ""
    ["_xfConfirm"] => string(1) "1"
    ["_xfToken"] => string(8) "********"
  }
}

and admin debug log

Code:
Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '.' in /public_html/library/s9e/Custom.php on line 2

Last edited:
Top Bottom