Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

@ddmmh: I don't see ether code on your forum.

Sorry i took so long to reply ive been quite busy. Ive updated to 1.01 thinking maybe that has a bug fix but still doesnt work. Sorry im a bit of a n00b with this stuff so im not sure what you mean by 'baseHTML'. I tried adding the code to my Gcal embedded page and also the responsive extra css with no luck, still doesnt show on mobile devices, any ideas? thanks

You have your code wrapped in <article>. Is that a part of code you entered? If it is, change it to <article class="baseHtml">

If its not part of your code, wrap your code in div. Add <div class="baseHtml"> before your code and </div> after it

Arty,

What conditions would make this add-on fail on a custom XenForo style?

I believe our style at ValveTime.net (I didn't buy this, by the way, it should have been bought by "Munro" or "Dan Turk" to check the license, for ValveTime.net) isn't compatible with this (due to our fault).

There's many custom classes and potentially custom HTML - where do we start trying to debug the problems we have?

When it was created, we didn't fully understand much about XenForo styling so everything was just sort of hacked together.

I don't think it would fail. It might require adjustments, but there is no reason for add-on to completely fail.

Yeah bad choice of words. It doesn't fail. It just looks broken in a few places.

I'll go through it and see what I can do to fix it.

You have your code wrapped in <article>. Is that a part of code you entered? If it is, change it to <article class="baseHtml">

If its not part of your code, wrap your code in div. Add <div class="baseHtml"> before your code and </div> after it
Thanks Arty, that works pretty well, I lose some of the width but its really nice and tidy, thanks

I have both of those. I want a XenForo created and maintained mobile theme that is as good as what I'm seeing on vBulletin. I own and use Arty's theme. It's quite good, but doesn't match my desktop theme (which is stock). I want to maintain one template, that if is responsive, would rival what's happening on vB.
How is the vB mobile theme better than Arty's (I think Arty's is the best for Xenforo) ?

After a month of having this, I finally found an issue I am having, and not sure what to do with it.

I am using the Are You A Human captcha for registrations, however, when viewed on mobile (or adjusting FF to a small screen), it disappears. You can still see the "Verification", but the box containing the game to play is removed.

Any help?

Thanks for reporting, its a bug. I'll fix it in next version.

For now add this to responsive_extra.css
Code:
.ctrlUnit iframe { display: block !important; }

I plan on purchasing this real soon, but i see you have a "Soft Responsive" resource too. What's the difference between both?

Soft Responsive is a theme.

This add-on will make "any" theme responsive. (likely not tested on EVERY theme, but you get the idea)

I have both, both well worth the price.

I'm likely the first buyer of this addon and I think it's very affordable for what it provides.
Support is top notch as well.

Top Bottom