Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

Arty updated Responsive Design with a new update entry:

version 1.0.2

Version 1.0.2 is now available.

Changes from previous version:
  • Fixed bugs.
  • Introduced new bugs.
  • Add-on now follows XenForo's scripts location settings, allowing you to move js files to external server.
  • You can specify minimum browser width. It is set to 320px by default, but if your users are using devices with smaller screens you can reduce it.
  • Form elements are aligned differently on mobile devices than they used to be with previous version.

JavaScript was...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Bought this great mod a few minutes ago, but noticed that all of my OP's usernames are having their first 2 characters cut off. Any idea why?

Screenshots_2012-12-13-11-52-05.webp

Something strange is going on on your forum. Try adding this to responsive_extra.css
Code:
.messageUserBlock a.username, .messageUserBlock .userTitle { white-space: nowrap; }

Oh, its ads. Add "responsiveHide" class name to your ads container, like this: instead of
Code:
<div style="display:block;float:right;">
use
Code:
<div style="display:block;float:right;" class="responsiveHide">

Oh, its ads. Add "responsiveHide" class name to your ads container, like this: instead of
Code:
<div style="display:block;float:right;">
use
Code:
<div style="display:block;float:right;" class="responsiveHide">

Thanks!

Hi Arty,

I can not see my Mobile Banners (320x50) on my iPhone.
How do I prevent a banner from being hide on Responsive?

I would love to purchase this add-on but the amount seems to be costly as per mine budget. :(

Looking forward for some " SALE " announcement :sneaky:

Check your iPad resolution. Default setting is 700px, which is lower than standard iPad resolution. Also check @responsiveWidthHideSidebar variable

First add-on: show me active forum where that add-on is installed, I'll check it and will post code that you should add.

Second add-on: this add-on has support for it. Check TMS, maybe it requires recompiling templates.

First add-on: show me active forum where that add-on is installed, I'll check it and will post code that you should add.

Second add-on: this add-on has support for it. Check TMS, maybe it requires recompiling templates.
Link removed because spam sucks!

Appreciate the over the top support you provide for this must have plugin.. I will certainly work with the documented support built into the plugin for my user albums issue.. And again thanks for helping with the footer issue..

Top Bottom