Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

That's an easy one :)

Code:
table.xfsoccerNowrap, table.xfsoccerNowrap tbody, table.xfsoccerNowrap tr, table.xfsoccerNowrap th, table.xfsoccerNowrap td { display: block; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap { float: right; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap:after { content: ''; display: block; clear: both; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td, table.xfsoccerNowrap th { width: 50%; -moz-box-sizing: border-box; box-sizing: border-box; float: left; text-align: left; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td:nth-child(2), table.xfsoccerNowrap th:nth-child(2), table.xfsoccerNowrap td:nth-child(3), table.xfsoccerNowrap th:nth-child(3) { float: right; text-align: right; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td { padding: 2px !important; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td[colspan] { width: 100%; float: none; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap tr { clear: both; border-top: 2px solid #ccc; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap tr:first-child { border-top-width: 0; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td .xfsoccerTeamAwayIcon { float: right; margin-left: 4px; }
table.xfsoccerNowrap td .floatLeft { float: none; }

edited

Thanks, Not quite doing it matches & bets still looks a mess..

but I can see what your getting at certainly got further than I did... :D

In a ideal world id like to keep the layout..

Last edited:
Just had a thought.. anyway I can get the sidebar in XF soccer to collapse in the same way as the rest of the site does.. could be a better solution. ??

Change code to normal sidebar like its used on other XenForo pages instead of custom code. To do that simply wrap your sidebar blocks into <xen:sidebar> your code </xen:sidebar>

Of course... works brilliantly.. thanks

Now if only the rest of the content wasn't fixed.. I've contacted the developer of the add in to see if he can move away from using fixed tables..

I have increased the height of my forum logo, but now on smaller devices the Forum Navigation button is covering the alerts or breadcrumbs. Do you have any suggestion on how to correct this please?

Increase navigation height. You can set it in style properties -> responsive design: navigation.

XenForo 1.2 and higher has responsive design built in. This add-on therefore isn't needed for 1.2 and above.

What a shame, the built-in responsive design of the latest version is not even close to this addon! This was a much better experience on mobile devices than the genuine built-in is! :(

In what way?

I've used the add-on and responsive on 1.2 both extensively. What exactly is missing?

It does not adpat to the mobile screen in the same maner, you can test it here: www.ukaps.org/forum ensure the style is set to Responsive Light, if you use a phone or a tablet you will see the difference. Means by upgrading I will be taking a step backwards!!

Nope. I still see a very similar experience compared to a 1.1 site I have running this add-on.

Can you explain exactly what the difference is?

Must be something left behind from the upgrade on the theme, on my test server I get scroll bars to the sides, I have checked another forum that was upgraded to 1.2.5 and does the same thing, wonder if there is a setting I need to change on the options!

If it is a style that was created for XF 1.x and it has modified templates then these templates will need to be updated for XenForo's responsive design to work properly.

If someone created the style for you, you may need to get them to recreate it from scratch in XF 1.2 or update it to work with 1.2.

Top Bottom