Responsive Design for XenForo 1.1 [Paid] [Deleted]

Sorry for delay, somehow didn't get notification for your replies.

@Silvan your style is probably outdated. You need to revert your style's member_view.html or switch to previous version of this add-on that is compatible with old code.

@AndreaMarucci try reducing padding of navigation tabs or increase width at which navigation changes to responsive design.

Sorry Arty but I'm not able to find where to reduce the padding of navigation tabs. Could you please tell me where to go? Thanks

That's interesting but what value can I put in due to the very high resolution of the iPad retina for example?
Its resolution is the same as for normal iPad, the only difference is it uses 4 dots for each pixel.

Sorry Arty but I'm not able to find where to reduce the padding of navigation tabs. Could you please tell me where to go? Thanks
That varies from style to style. Usually there is a property in styles properties -> header and navigation. If there isn't one, look for .navTabs .publicTabs .navLink in navigation.css

How do I hide two links in my moderator bar template? I don't want them to show when the site is in responsive style.

One of the example links is <a href="http://www.8thos.com">8thos</a>

Add style="display: none;" class="responsiveShow" to that link. display:none will hide it on desktop devices, adding responsiveShow to list of classes will show it on mobile devices.

Reactions: DRE
Hello Arty, I've a little problem with an addon developed for me from Chris Deeming. Is a simple addon that let the users book for an event in my forum. The problem is that in mobile, using the responsive style, everything works ok but the fact that the "register" button (used to register for an event) is not visible.

I've asked Chris that looked at my site and told me

It is nothing I have control over because it is the Responsive Style that decides what to hide and what to not hide. I believe there's ways to override this, but I have no idea how. That would be a question to ask whoever you purchased the style / responsive add-on from.

so I'm here to ask for your help since the addon without the Register botton is almos useless in mobile. If you need it I can give you access to my site since it's closed for the general public.

Thanks!

Arty, I can help you. I will PM you the username and password that @AndreaMarucci created for me to have a look myself. I don't know enough about your responsive framework to advise on what to fix.

Minor news for add-on:

XenForo 1.2 will include responsive design in its core.

So what will happen to this add-on? From what I've seen, XenForo's new responsive design is very good so add-on will become pointless. It will most likely seize to exist. Support will still be provided for forum owners using XenForo 1.1.x

Owners of Responsive Design Add-on licenses can switch their license to one of my styles for free. Please contact me using ether forum conversations or contact form on my website if you would like to change license. This offer applies only to customers who have purchased add-on before release of XenForo 1.2

Last edited:
Minor news for add-on:

So what will happen to this add-on? From what I've seen, XenForo's new responsive design is very good so add-on will become pointless. It will most likely seize to exist. Support will still be provided for forum owners using XenForo 1.1.x

Owners of Responsive Design Add-on licenses can switch their license to one of my styles for free. Please contact me using ether forum conversations or contact form on my website if you would like to change license.

Arty, that is awesome of you.

Minor news for add-on:

Owners of Responsive Design Add-on licenses can switch their license to one of my styles for free. Please contact me using ether forum conversations or contact form on my website if you would like to change license.

That is excellent of you :-)

Do you have plans to focus more on creating new styles now?

Great stuff, Arty :)

@Arty what will happen to your current responsive styles? To maintain compatibility with the default style and ease of upgrades in future, do they need to be updated by you to work with the default 1.2 responsive framework (eventually)?

Top Bottom