Resources addons will it be released?

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/development-update.25726/#post-311300
The goal with the resource manager is to release it as an add-on to our customers. We will be gathering feedback, making improvements, and fixing bugs with the resource manager after it's installed on the XenForo.com forums. Release plans and pricing will be announced at a later date.

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-home-for-add-ons-styles-languages-etc.26668/
It will eventually be released as an official XenForo add-on. Pricing and release date will be announced at a future date.

That's surprising since that was 4 months ago...

Can we please have an update from the devs?

Thanks.
There's no need. Work on the next version of XenForo is continuing and the Resource Manager will most likely be released in conjunction with that.

We know that some of you are also looking forward to the release of the Resource Manager. We do not have a release estimate for that currently, but we will make an announcement when we do.
Is the RM still being worked on? The RM Suggestion forum looks like it's been abandoned by the developers. Threads are not being replied and prefixed (Dublicate, No Thanks, Implemented, etc) since April. The overall feeling I get from the above quoted announcement is that the RM won't be released with xF 1.2.

Its pointless to reply to such threads as we will not get an answer anyway, but I share your feelings. Really hoped when we migrated in November '11 (main reason the RM) to have it by now as downloads are/were a vital part of our community. Unfortunately its not going to happen I fear.

Is anybody currently using an alternative RM system that does more or less the same?

Is the RM still being worked on? The RM Suggestion forum looks like it's been abandoned by the developers. Threads are not being replied and prefixed (Dublicate, No Thanks, Implemented, etc) since April. The overall feeling I get from the above quoted announcement is that the RM won't be released with xF 1.2.

XF as a whole is all but dead right now.

Thank you for not closing the thread, Slavik. As a side note, Mike will attend a "very special" event in his life this week-end (if you are close to him, you know what I mean), so let's give the devs a break. I would not want Mike to work on XenForo code for the next month. :giggle:

Thank you for not closing the thread, Slavik. As a side note, Mike will attend a "very special" event in his life this week-end (if you are close to him, you know what I mean), so let's give the devs a break. I would not want Mike to work on XenForo code for the next month. :giggle:

Ive given some people some very special instructions he is not to remember a single thing this weekend :D

Top Bottom