1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Resources addons will it be released?

Discussion in 'General XenForo Discussion and Feedback' started by MichaelDance, Feb 5, 2012.

1. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

And can we target certain products to a user as it would help sites who sell products to people.

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

http://xenforo.com/community/threads/development-update.25726/#post-311300

http://xenforo.com/community/thread...-home-for-add-ons-styles-languages-etc.26668/

3. MichaelDance

MichaelDance Well-Known Member

4. slowreflex

slowreflex Member

Sorry if there's a better thread, but what's the latest on this? I'd really like to be able to offer this to my users.

5. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

Just the same as Brogan said above.

No further news.

6. slowreflex

slowreflex Member

That's surprising since that was 4 months ago...

Can we please have an update from the devs?

Thanks.

7. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

There's no need. Work on the next version of XenForo is continuing and the Resource Manager will most likely be released in conjunction with that.

TheVisitors likes this.
  8. Andrej

Andrej Well-Known Member

When it's ready. My guess it will be released along the next version of XenForo. (Thinking a x.x.X point release)

9. kyrgyz

kyrgyz Well-Known Member

Is the RM still being worked on? The RM Suggestion forum looks like it's been abandoned by the developers. Threads are not being replied and prefixed (Dublicate, No Thanks, Implemented, etc) since April. The overall feeling I get from the above quoted announcement is that the RM won't be released with xF 1.2.

10. Bram

Bram Well-Known Member

Its pointless to reply to such threads as we will not get an answer anyway, but I share your feelings. Really hoped when we migrated in November '11 (main reason the RM) to have it by now as downloads are/were a vital part of our community. Unfortunately its not going to happen I fear.

Is anybody currently using an alternative RM system that does more or less the same?

11. zmalone

zmalone Member

no current system is not adapted to Xenforo.

it gets really long

12. WoodiE

WoodiE Well-Known Member

XF as a whole is all but dead right now.

13. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

No it isn't.

Steve10, 0xym0r0n and Floren like this.
  14. Floren

Floren Well-Known Member

Thank you for not closing the thread, Slavik. As a side note, Mike will attend a "very special" event in his life this week-end (if you are close to him, you know what I mean), so let's give the devs a break. I would not want Mike to work on XenForo code for the next month. :giggle:

captainslater likes this.
  15. Slavik

Slavik XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Ive given some people some very special instructions he is not to remember a single thing this weekend :D

Steve10 likes this.