Resource icon

Reset Password From ACP 1.0.1

No permission to download
Chris the add-on is great but it all of a sudden stopped working for me can you please help me fix it. It is not giving me any type of error but it is not sending out a new password anymore

Chris the add-on is great but it all of a sudden stopped working for me can you please help me fix it. It is not giving me any type of error but it is not sending out a new password anymore
It's working fine for me on XF 1.1.4 (and was working fine on earlier versions).

i currently have XF 1.1.3 at the moment but am hoping to have it upgraded by the end of the night. BTW what did they change in 1.1.4 that is not in 1.1.3?

but it is still not working for me

Quick question with this. Once the email is sent with the new password, is the normal procedure followed in terms of the end user having to change their password once they log in with that new password? OR do they not have to change their password. Can't remember if that is what happens or not.

Do you mean by doing a SQL update with randomly generated sequences of characters? I was more hoping to leverage this tool somehow through some sort of feature extension.

I actually have no idea what that means. I've just seen commands that you enter into MySQL database to get some things done, and this seems like one of them... :P

I tried installing this using the install app option in ACP for XenForo 1.2.2 and got the following error:

Please enter a valid callback method (ResetPasswordFromACP_Listener::extendControllers).

Thanks for this Add-on Chris.

Would it be possible to add support that does a batch user pw reset? In the past I've done password resets via mysql queries (and did indeed recently do one when I moved from vbulletin to xenforo due to to the vbulletin install getting hacked), but it would be really nice to just send a new password via email to all affected users.

Top Bottom