Resource icon

Reset Password From ACP 1.0.1

No permission to download
I didn't realised I had an add-on for this. I was thinking it was basic in Xenforo. And I think it should be.
Great that the problem is fixed, I always had to logout lastpass before I could save the user.
Going to start upgrading now, I hope that fixes the problem.

edit

I don't seems to have this add-on installed anymore. I just change the password in the ACP.
If you leave it on "Do not change" it works great. But if I select "Set new password:" it still autofills that box with my password from lastpass.

Last edited:
But if I select "Set new password:" it still autofills that box with my password from lastpass.
This is a browser/extension behaviour and there's little that can be done to override it.

The radio buttons were added in XF 1.5.7. At least it means when editing a user the field doesn't get populated anymore.

That said even if it does when you click set new you can just clear it out and type what ever you want in there.

This is a browser/extension behaviour and there's little that can be done to override it.

The radio buttons were added in XF 1.5.7. At least it means when editing a user the field doesn't get populated anymore.

That said even if it does when you click set new you can just clear it out and type what ever you want in there.
Ok Thanks Chris, That was what I was thinking.
It's definitely an improvement in XF 1.5.7 (y)

Chris, quick question. Does this just invalidate the user or does it actually change the password / hash value?

What I'm looking to do is literally change the password / hash and/or salt value for all in a usergroup. Not just flag fo reset. Is that possible with this, or any other plugin you know of?

Appreciate all you do, thanks,

Top Bottom