Reputation System

Reputation System [Paid] 2.2.5

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@kick how to remove from forum statistics sidebar?

YEpHbe.png

Can this add-on be integrated with a classified forum? Let the seller and buyer gives feedback to each other.

Apologies if I missed it in this discussion or in the add-on Overview/screenshots...but is this reputation add-on capable of displaying some sort of graphic in what I think is called the post bit area (member info that's displayed with each thread post they make)...that displays how much reputation/reputation level a member has?

I know various other forum software (either built-in or via add-on)...can display a member's reputation with some sort of progress/level info. Sometimes this is displayed as a series of dots or stars or a bar that slowly fills until a member gets to the next reputation level.

Thanks

Hello,
we used the BD-Reputation importer and after 6 hours only 25 reputations have been imported.

Is there a way to fix it?
Thank you
Fabian

screen_1605200335.webp
screen_1605200360.webp

Can you implement an alternative design of how reputation is displayed under each post? Something similar to post reactions, where it would display just like it and when clicked it would popup a modal for the reputation giver, messages and given points?

Maybe a separate bar under it or to the right of where it says:

(reactions icons) You, kick, someoneElse and 10 others

It would have something like:
(reputation icon) You, kick, someoneElse and 5 others

Thanks in advance ;)

Can you implement an alternative design of how reputation is displayed under each post? Something similar to post reactions, where it would display just like it and when clicked it would popup a modal for the reputation giver, messages and given points?

Maybe a separate bar under it or to the right of where it says:

(reactions icons) You, kick, someoneElse and 10 others

It would have something like:
(reputation icon) You, kick, someoneElse and 5 others

Thanks in advance ;)
I'll think about type 3 of course, but duplicating the line with reactions and would have the same look looks a little incorrect.

Just to let you know, when I have the style property to "Show in postbit add reputation" I don't see anything in postbit. I don't use it, but I figured I would let you know of a possible bug.

Top Bottom