Reputation System

Reputation System [Paid] 2.2.5

No permission to buy ($20.00)
@kick I can't find the style properties to change the colour of the reputation to green and red, please kindly tell me where these options are found? Or do I need to upgrade to the 2.1.10 version for these changes?

If I give some reputation point, my reputation decreases?
If not, how about add this feature (optional), it remembers a Karma addon from the past.

k5uUZi.png

@kick as you can see even with the latest update, the colour of green or red still doesn't show for positive or negative reputation.

Should it increase by a static number from the setting?

Yeah but the setting should be changeable.

So on any trophy, there should be an option for "increase rep power by: X" and then for a trophy I can choose if a user has it to increase their rep power by 3, or 10 or whatever I want for that specific trophy.

@kick

would it also be possible to add an option to give reputation to a user on their profile? Rather than only being able to give it on posts they've made it would be good if users could just go onto a members profile and increase or decrease their reputation.

On the profile itself or profile posts? If the message is enough to add event processing. If there is already a restriction on the profile itself, that will be 1 time and you will need to think about the organization how it will look.

Nice addon, but I get a problem when temporarily disabling the addon, any ideas how I can disable the plugin and not get this error ?

I am using the latest version of the plugin, but it happened on previous version too

XF\Db\Exception: MySQL query error [1364]: Field 'mrs_latest_reputations' doesn't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 228

SQL:
ALTER TABLE `xf_post`
    CHANGE COLUMN `mrs_latest_reputations` `mrs_latest_reputations` BLOB NULL;
The next version will be fixed.

Reactions: gib
I understand:
I can see (all) comments or none.
But the most important part (for me) would be b)

a) Admin maybe can see all
b) I can see all comments written for/to me, but nothing else.
c) I cant see any comments

I understand:
I can see (all) comments or none.
But the most important part (for me) would be b)

a) Admin maybe can see all
b) I can see all comments written for/to me, but nothing else.
c) I cant see any comments
I would like this. This is how VB worked and how the Rep system we had for XF 1.x. If they are seen by everybody they are no different than replying to a post. For us, Rep was an extra way to privately comment to someone when warranted.

Top Bottom