View attachment 223989
You can search by various parameters:
View attachment 223990
Also, when searching, you can set the sorting by various parameters:
View attachment 223991
Well, set ascending or descending sort.
Edit...

Read the rest of this update entry...

@kick How is it controlled if the user's reputation is sent for moderation or not? Thanks.
If the user has a rule to approve / reject the reputation then it will be published immediately.
If the user has the right to bypass reputation approval, then it will be published immediately
Bypass approve reputation
1588531551803.webp

@kick Though the negative reputation is disabled, it still allows to give 0(negative) reputation https://prnt.sc/saru3y Can we disable negative reputation at all? Also, can the reputation count be fixed on, for example, 2, so the users are able to give only 2 points? Thanks.

0 is not a negative reputation, but simply neutral

Yes, but it is stated to be negative. Also the second question - can the reputation count be fixed on, for example, 2, so the users are able to give only 2 points? Thanks.

Yes, but it is stated to be negative. Also the second question - can the reputation count be fixed on, for example, 2, so the users are able to give only 2 points? Thanks.
I will add a check and make a better description that will reveal, if not a negative reputation, but a neutral one.
Also, can the reputation count be fixed on, for example, 2, so the users are able to give only 2 points? Thanks.
The essence of the system is to give the user a certain strength and decide how much he can give out. Well, for example, he can issue 500, but he does not want to give the user 500, but 10 or 100.

@kick

is it possible to add colouring? So that Positive reputation is in a green colour and negative is in a red and neutral (0) stays black/grey ?

Been trying for days to buy this but cannot even get the registration email sent to me. Not very appealing when considering it's the only way to buy this.
@kick ?

I submitted the token and forum domain as well. so basically I can do everything except actually buy it.

Most likely you do not accept mail on your mail service or cut it off by some filters. Manually activated

Most likely you do not accept mail on your mail service or cut it off by some filters. Manually activated
We should investigate this then. I see you validated my account, but I am the administrator on our enterprise mail server and I can deep dive into the logs and find out maybe? Right now I know I can't get emails from the site. Not sure why but I don't see anything hitting the server itself

let me know if you'd like to research. i've been finding this a recurring problem buying addons here though

let me explain more.

I did purchase a reputation plugin, from a user on this (XenForo) resource link. it was NOT your link, or your resource.

I paid right away, did my verification, did everything from my side.

Funny thing is, I never got the activation email. When i sent to the site to contact them, I suddenly get a 'OOps' page when I try to submit my ticket

Ironic isn't it? I pay up front, confirm my domain, but the exact same thing happens. I never get the admin email and therefor am stuck paying for a $15.00 plugin I can't get, cannot contact their site, and thus can't even talk to them to get a refund.

So now I'm stuck buying a second piece of software. Your addon I believe is going to be the one I needed, but when I go to sign up I again get no notice email to confirm my account.

Difference being I came here to respond and got a reply quickly.

been more than frustrating and makes me really weary of buying yet another product

Last edited:
You use Microsoft for all this and for some reason it has blocked my address. Messages do not reach you, I will send them an unlock ticket.

You use Microsoft for all this and for some reason it has blocked my address. Messages do not reach you, I will send them an unlock ticket.
That's interesting. I mean I set all our filters. Unless your email server is blocked by an RBL i don't think MS did it? I control all of that since I'm an enterprise customer. However I did subscribe to several RBL lists which is really necessary IMO.

whatever the case I'd like to get an email from the server so I can confirm communications?

Either way I'll buy this addon from you tonight (well today since it's 2am here mindzipper.com IS using Office 365 services and servers. I just want to see it get fixed which will help both of us.

Top Bottom