[XFA] Users Ratings/Reputations System

[XFA] Users Ratings/Reputations System [Paid] 1.2.0

No permission to buy (€15.00)

XFA

XFA submitted a new resource:

[XFA] Users Reputation System - Bring capability for users to rate one another

Description
Have you ever wanted to provide your users with the ability to judge one another with something a little more detailed than the Reaction system ? Our Reputation System add-on aims at filling this gap allowing users to give positive, neutral or negative rating to each others with or without commenting, thus providing relevant information on them.

View attachment 227848

Features
  • Reputation score displayed in membercard, profile and postbit...

Read more about this resource...

Question- does this system have the ability to add a reputation "bar" or color indicator that changed from green to red depending on the user's reputation point level?

Question- does this system have the ability to add a reputation "bar" or color indicator that changed from green to red depending on the user's reputation point level?

No but the idea is interesting, can you please elaborate.
You mean based on some threshold or if user has a negative or positive reputation ?

I think he's asking for a vB old style rep system with increasing green dots for positive and red for negative as reputation goes up and or down.

I'd be very interested in an old fashioned vb-esque reputation system - displayed in post bit which works on Xenforo. Is that within your remit?

I used to code for vBulletin but didn't recall how that reputation system was working.

Can the comments be anonymized?
Can the feedback be silent? So only the rated can see their rating and/or comments (anonymized or not).

Thanks, looks like a good addon.

Nope

Nope
This is probably my show stopper. I want the comments to be visible only to the receiver or the giver. not everyone

This system looks a whole lot more like what I want though. if only that issue I'd jump on right away

This is probably my show stopper. I want the comments to be visible only to the receiver or the giver. not everyone

This system looks a whole lot more like what I want though. if only that issue I'd jump on right away
Can the comments be anonymized?
Can the feedback be silent? So only the rated can see their rating and/or comments (anonymized or not).

Thanks, looks like a good addon.
Gonna be implemented in upcoming release

XFA updated [XFA] Users Ratings System with a new update entry:

Bug fixes and new features

This version is only compatible with XenForo 2.2

Administrative changes:
  • Addon renamed to Users Ratings System
  • Price decreased

Corrected bugs:
  • Provided compatibility with xF2.2
  • Error: Cannot pass parameter 1 by reference in src/addons/XFA/ReputationSystem/XF/Pub/Controller/Member.php at line 279
  • Update rating showing while no rating was done on the user
  • Existing rating text and points appearing when rating a...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Question:

Does this add-on use the Reaction system to handle reputations, or does it store in it's own tables? I have a client who needs an custom importer for a long abandoned reputation addon from XF 1.5 that stores data in a single xf_reputation. If your addon is not using the Reaction system, importing will be much easier.

Thanks!

Top Bottom