Reputation System

Reputation System [Paid] 2.2.5

No permission to buy ($20.00)

kick

kick submitted a new resource:

Reputation System - reputation system for forum

You can leave a reputation for posts and threads that catch your attention, for good or bad. The reputation points can be positive and / or negative. You can also leave a comment as well to go with your reputation point (s).
Reputations can also be left anonymously. This is group permissioned based. Only users with permissions to view anonymous reputations will be able to view the anonymous reputations. Users receiving anonymous reputations will receive an alert informing them of that fact...

Read more about this resource...

kick updated Reputation System with a new update entry:

Change dialog a give reputation
View attachment 221759
Added support inline moderation on profile
View attachment 221760
View attachment 221758
You can delete/restore/approve/unapprove reputation
Added option require or not reputation comment
View attachment 221761
Added style property for reputation type and show reputation comment field if no require
View attachment 221762

Read the rest of this update entry...

Looks very interesting, thank you.

Is it possible to mass delete all given reputations in the event of abuse of the system?

Is it possible to limit the amount of reputation given per day?

Is it possible to mass delete all given reputations in the event of abuse of the system?
Support for inline moderation was added to the update.
1585936544919.webp
Is it possible to limit the amount of reputation given per day?
Of course.
1585936606666.webp
In addition to the limit on the day of issue, you can bet how many people need to change their reputation, so that again there would be the opportunity to change a specific user.

I've installed this, it's brilliant. Thanks a lot.

If anyone wants to see this on a live, busy UK forum environment - direct message me.

Suggestion - The reputation system should take into account censoring. At the moment comments left as rep don't take into account censoring - the words are shown/bypass the censor on the thread.

Also, is it possible to issue warnings for reputation comments? The inline moderation doesn't seem to list as an option.

Thanks!

@kick The installation script is missing altering xf_pots table and adding mrs_reputation_count and mrs_latest_reputations columns. You only have it in the upgrade step.

Code:
    $this->schemaManager()->alterTable('xf_post', function(Alter $table)
        {
            $table->addColumn('mrs_reputation_count', 'int')->unsigned(false)->setDefault(0);
            $table->addColumn('mrs_latest_reputations', 'blob');
        });

@kick If the user does not have permission to view other users reputations, you might disable the clickable link instead of directing to no permission page?

Attachments

• Screenshot at May 01 18-44-28.webp
    Screenshot at May 01 18-44-28.webp
    8.3 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot at May 01 18-46-33.webp
    Screenshot at May 01 18-46-33.webp
    11.2 KB · Views: 10
@kick May there be a restriction to give reputation to staff member? I am giving reputation from admin user to registered user and it is counted, and I am giving a reputation back, it goes through, but xf_user.mrs_reputation_count is still 0 for the admin.

Here are the user group permissions.

Registered https://prnt.sc/s9974k
Administrative https://prnt.sc/s997jh

@kick May there be a restriction to give reputation to staff member? I am giving reputation from admin user to registered user and it is counted, and I am giving a reputation back, it goes through, but xf_user.mrs_reputation_count is still 0 for the admin.

Here are the user group permissions.

Registered https://prnt.sc/s9974k
Administrative https://prnt.sc/s997jh
No, it doesn’t work like that. If the value is specified in 0, then it will take from the settings of the reputation factor.
1588347026692.webp
And can be issued in a certain range.
If you need to remove the restriction, then set the value to unlimited.
1588347176117.webp

Top Bottom