Report Improvements by Xon

Report Improvements by Xon 2.18.3

No permission to download
URL: ./forum/approval-queue/

Bug:
2022-06-29_17-36-17.webp

HTML:
     ErrorException: Template error: [E_USER_WARNING] Accessed unknown getter 'phrase_id' on XF:ApprovalQueue[thread, 254783] src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php:202

HTML:
#0 [internal function]: XF\Template\Templater->handleTemplateError(512, '[E_USER_WARNING...', '/home/xenforo/h...', 202, Array)
#1 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(202): trigger_error('Accessed unknow...', 512)
#2 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(118): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('phrase_id')
#3 internal_data/code_cache/templates/l2/s2/public/approval_queue.php(191): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->offsetGet('phrase_id')
#4 src/XF/Template/Templater.php(1651): XF\Template\Templater->{closure}(Object(MMO\VerifiedBadge\XF\Template\Templater), Array, NULL)
#5 src/XF/Template/Template.php(24): XF\Template\Templater->renderTemplate('approval_queue', Array)
#6 src/XF/Mvc/Renderer/Html.php(50): XF\Template\Template->render()
#7 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(460): XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html->renderView('XF:ApprovalQueu...', 'public:approval...', Array)
#8 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(442): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderView(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#9 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(402): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->renderReply(Object(XF\Mvc\Renderer\Html), Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View))
#10 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(60): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->render(Object(XF\Mvc\Reply\View), 'html')
#11 src/XF/App.php(2352): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#12 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#13 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#14 {main}

HTML:
array(4) {
  ["url"] => string(30) "/forum/approval-queue/?saved=1"
  ["referrer"] => string(54) "./forum/conversations/2091126/page-4"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["saved"] => string(1) "1"
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Hi,

i just install the addon. I have a DemoUser and and a demo group.
I assign the DemoUser to the demo group and add following the permissions to this group:

1659515432020.png

Does it not possible to add the member (normal user) reports notification on the top like the admin notification:
1659515812004.png

Instead like this
1659515930940.png

An member is not a Moderator, so this is very misleading.

And i don't understand for what this permission is:
1659516116519.png

And does it not possible that the Member which was reported to get a notification mail as well ?

Hi,

i just install the addon. I have a DemoUser and and a demo group.
I assign the DemoUser to the demo group and add following the permissions to this group:

View attachment 271684

Does it not possible to add the member (normal user) reports notification on the top like the admin notification:
View attachment 271685

Instead like this
View attachment 271686

An member is not a Moderator, so this is very misleading.
Generally these only show up on the next report. It isn't great, but changes in permissions are kinda tricky to detect when they happen.

And i don't understand for what this permission is:
View attachment 271687
It lets them view reports about posts. Compared to reported conversation messages, users, etc.

And does it not possible that the Member which was reported to get a notification mail as well ?
Report Centre Essentials is what offers email notification for reports. This add-on only extends on-site alerting for reports.

Generally these only show up on the next report. It isn't great, but changes in permissions are kinda tricky to detect when they happen.
Doesn't it's possible to make the notification like this:
1659518613765.webp

And as i see the member can see all reports instead only the reports which related with him self.
It would make more sense if the report center would be resticted for the member for reports which is relation with him self.

Is this possbible on Report Centre Essentials ?

Xon updated Report Improvements by Xon with a new update entry:

2.12.6 - Bugfix update

• Fix being unable to set "Maximum non-moderator users who can handle reports" to zero
  • Fix some report centre permissions (view/edit/view attachment) where not assigned to moderators on install
  • Harden the new-install code path of the installer to only add report queue permissions to the stock Moderator/Administrator groups if they have the dependent permissions, not any user-group which may have moderator only permissions
  • Add CLI command "sv-dev:export-report-users" to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is there a way for admins/mods to get an email when a report is created? Right now I think notifications are limited to alerts and therefore not known until you visit the forum. I can't remember if I get an email as we don't get many reports thankfully. A push/remote notification would also be nice to implement. Ability for staff to be notified promptly before something gets too far out of control too fast.

I think maybe this is relevant.

• ErrorException: [E_NOTICE] Undefined index: title
  • src/addons/XFMG/Report/Media.php:105

Stack trace​

Code:
#0 src/addons/XFMG/Report/Media.php(105): XF::handlePhpError(8, '[E_NOTICE] Unde...', '/home/xyz/...', 105, Array)
#1 src/XF/Entity/Report.php(86): XFMG\Report\Media->getContentTitle(Object(SV\ReportCentreEssentials\XF\Entity\Report))
#2 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Entity/Report.php(422): XF\Entity\Report->getTitle()
#3 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(167): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Entity\Report->getTitle()
#4 src/XF/Mvc/Entity/Entity.php(119): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->get('title')
#5 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Report.php(52): XF\Mvc\Entity\Entity->__get('title')
#6 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/XF/Repository/Report.php(28): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\Report->svPreloadReports(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#7 src/addons/SV/ReportImprovements/Search/Data/ReportComment.php(41): SV\ReportImprovements\XF\Repository\Report->svPreloadReportComments(Object(XF\Mvc\Entity\ArrayCollection))
#8 src/XF/Search/Search.php(266): SV\ReportImprovements\Search\Data\ReportComment->getContent(Array, true)
#9 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Search/Search.php(357): XF\Search\Search->getResultSetData('report_comment', Array, true, Array)
#10 src/XF/ResultSet.php(230): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Search->getResultSetData('report_comment', Array, true, Array)
#11 src/XF/ResultSet.php(214): XF\ResultSet->loadResultsData(true)
#12 src/XF/ResultSet.php(183): XF\ResultSet->limitToViewableResults()
#13 src/XF/ResultSet.php(193): XF\ResultSet->sliceResults(0, '1000', true)
#14 src/XF/Search/Search.php(216): XF\ResultSet->limitResults('1000', true)
#15 src/XF/Search/Search.php(181): XF\Search\Search->executeSearch(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), '1000', Object(Closure), true)
#16 src/XF/Repository/Search.php(33): XF\Search\Search->search(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery))
#17 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Repository/Search.php(39): XF\Repository\Search->runSearch(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), Array, false)
#18 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/Repository/SearchTrait.php(245): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Repository\Search->SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Repository\{closure}(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), Array, false)
#19 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Repository/Search.php(35): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Repository\Search->wrapRunSearchForSvEss(Object(Closure), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), Array, false)
#20 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(648): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Repository\Search->runSearch(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), Array, false)
#21 src/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(270): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Search->runSearch(Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Search\Query\KeywordQuery), Array, false)
#22 src/addons/SV/ElasticSearchEssentials/XF/Pub/Controller/Search.php(94): XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionMember()
#23 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(352): SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Search->actionMember(Object(XF\Mvc\ParameterBag))
#24 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(259): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass('XF:Search', 'Member', Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#25 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(115): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch), Object(SV\ElasticSearchEssentials\XF\Pub\Controller\Search), NULL)
#26 src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php(57): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop(Object(XF\Mvc\RouteMatch))
#27 src/XF/App.php(2483): XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run()
#28 src/XF.php(524): XF\App->run()
#29 index.php(20): XF::runApp('XF\\Pub\\App')
#30 {main}

Ugh, this is the result of a broken report by XFMG. I'll need to see what I can do to workaround this buggy behaviour

Is there a way to include link back to specific report for the "Log to report centre and forum" thread that is created? Would be useful to easily get to report center report.

Hi, I'm here becaise I'm trying to find out why I can't edit my reply to a report as an admin. And HOW I could do this. Is this addon going to provide this feature? And if I disable it, what damage will have been done to the default Xenforo reporting layout, if any?

Thanks!

This is already a feature of this add-on.

Check permissions under the "Report center" section for the admin user-group (or if you are granting individual permissions for a user). You likely need to extend the edit time window or just grant the edit any comment permission.

This is already a feature of this add-on.

Check permissions under the "Report center" section for the admin user-group (or if you are granting individual permissions for a user). You likely need to extend the edit time window or just grant the edit any comment permission.
Thanks! So it's not native to Xenforo, then?

When installing this addon, there are some warnings:
This add-on introduces potentially breaking changes to moderation permissions. Please review usergroup permissions carefully!

Should I worry about these if I uninstall the addon down the road? Will the changes made upon installation, be simply reversed if I uninstall, especially the logs?

Can you explain this one?

Note; when reports are sent to a forum, the warning<->report links can not be created!

Top Bottom