• This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very nice. Strong and clean.

I think that the lovely logo needs a bit of that incisive green somewhere else to balance it.
Why not make the forum icons coloured to match it?
If that's too much colour perhaps just the Unread version.

Just installed this style, looks great! ...but there are a few things I need help with. The search bar gets in the way of the navigation bar. I want to remove the forum title "OldRow" from the main forum node page. I also want to add the taigachat view above the main forum page like it does in the default style. These 3 things and this will become my default style! Thanks!

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    96.2 KB · Views: 14
  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    16.6 KB · Views: 12
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    60.8 KB · Views: 11
@pet board
thats because you have to much tabs in the navbar.

you can add this to extra.css for no titlebar

/* no titlebar */
.forum_list .titleBar {
display: none; }

and

/* no help in navbar */
li.navTab.help{
display: none;
}

for no help in navbar to get more room.(but not enough for your needs ;) )

@pet board
thats because you have to much tabs in the navbar.

you can add this to extra.css for no titlebar

/* no titlebar */
.forum_list .titleBar {
display: none; }

and

/* no help in navbar */
li.navTab.help{
display: none;
}

for no help in navbar to get more room.(but not enough for your needs ;) )

I renamed some phrases to make room, thanks for the help! Now if I can get the shoutbox showing on the forum list and get the node icons showing up correctly!

for the node icons change the path from default to refresh in style properties or set the path to a sprite file.(in node Icons)

Style Properties -> Message Elements

Also on your site, the logo needs to come down a bit, imo.

Add this to the EXTRA.css

Code:
#logo img {
    padding-top: 8px;
}

You can try and see if these red images are good enough for you. I used the same red hex code as yours to make them. Upload them to styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/ overwriting the old ones.

Also you will have to change 1 css class in the EXTRA.css

At the very top change this:
Code:
.navTabs .navTab.selected .tabLinks
{
  background: url('styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/cat-bg.png') center;
}

To this:
Code:
{
  background: url('styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/cat-bg.png') repeat-x bottom;
}

Screenshot

old-row.webp

Attachments

You can try and see if these red images are good enough for you. I used the same red hex code as yours to make them. Upload them to styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/ overwriting the old ones.

Also you will have to change 1 css class in the EXTRA.css

At the very top change this:
Code:
{
  background: url('styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/cat-bg.png') center;
}

To this:
Code:
{
  background: url('styles/skinden/refresh/xenforo/gradients/cat-bg.png') repeat-x bottom;
}

Screenshot

View attachment 23920
WOW! Thanks!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom