• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • This forum has been archived. New threads and replies may not be made. All add-ons/resources that are active should be migrated to the Resource Manager. See this thread for more information.

Refresh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peggy

I'm having some difficulty finding the subnav area in the style properties. I am wanting to change the black to another color, but can't find that black where I thought it would be. Could you guide me please?

subnav.png

ALSO, I wasn't able to locate the staff online box in the sidebar section of the Forum_list template.
Am I looking in the wrong place? I want to remove it. :)

Steve F

The black is a gradient, the only way to change it would be to make another which I could do for you. What color are you going for?

The staff online, I think is in sidebar_online_users. I'm on my phone right now but will confirm that asap :)

HoddzDJ

Just noticed that there is no like link for messages, was wondering if this was something that was specific to this style or if XenForo has altered a setting somewhere or do I need to enable a setting for it?

Steve F

Oh, I'm still working on styles. SkinDen just got littered with spam and people stealing our work so I shut it down. Currently giving John @ xenStyles.com an extra hand when needed.

Edit: Also I do have some styles that were never released that you may see sometime in the near future.

Lost

I really like this style. I might actually use when I migrate to XenForo.

What do I need to do to make it 1.1 compatible? Just create css sprites?

Before I forget, how would I go about changing the font for posts back to the XenForo default?

principia

I really like this style. I might actually use when I migrate to XenForo.

What do I need to do to make it 1.1 compatible? Just create css sprites?

Before I forget, how would I go about changing the font for posts back to the XenForo default?
Its also working without the sprites, like before 1.1

I think you can change the fonts in the acp or in extra.css.

Status
Not open for further replies.