Recent Posts by Siropu

Recent Posts by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€9.99)
I am having several people tell me that the "show more" button does not appear sometimes. A couple of them are using Chrome, and one said she is always on mobile when it happens.

They are loaded via AJAX so if you click "show more" and there are none to show, the button will just hide itself so there's no point.

Those users probably don't have permissions to see threads from certain forums.
There is only one forum they cannot see, that's the moderating forum which is hardly used. All other forums are visible. I get at least 200 posts a day, I do not think this should be happening.

I'm using this add-on on my own community and I don't see any issues. Are there any outdated templates of this add-on?

If you want to change direction:
Code:
.recentPostsList .postMeta {
    text-align: left !important;
}

Trying to get it back to like this below. Cannot remember how I did it, I just skimmed this thread but did not see the instructions.
recent_posts.webp

How does the custom setting work? Would I be able to have this show in a different template, like on Xenporta 2 portal? Or on CTA featured threads portal using the custom setting?

Custom is used for Widget Framework. There is a description under that option on how to use it.

Top Bottom