Recent Posts by Siropu

Recent Posts by Siropu [Paid] 1.5.0

No permission to buy (€9.99)
Is there a way to show attachments or remove this from the info?

The post looks like this, which is weird

Code:
Wasserlasser AddOns Showroom

Die DEL Trikots [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
Wasserlasser, Vor 12 Minuten, AddOn Showroom
Wasserlasser AddOns Showroom
Die DEL Trikots

Currently no. That's how XF's snippet helper outputs it.
I will see what approach I'll take in the next release as I want to rewrite this Add-on.

use a similar mod on my IPB site , Screen Shot 2017-02-06 at 6.34.52 AM.webp was looking for a way to pull this off on xenforo this mod seems to do the trick thank you

@Siropu,

Can this add-on only display recent posts from selected threads only? I see you've written it has the option to exclude thread IDs - how about include thread IDs? I am already using Widget Framework add-on. What I want to do is create a widget using that and put recent posts from selected few threads only. For example, a widget titled 'Recent Posts' but is ONLY showing one or two threads which I have selected (let's say 'Forum Updates' thread). Can I do something like this with your add-on? If not, do you know of any add-on that can do this? Widget Framework has a similar option of displaying new/recent posts but it doesn't do what I am trying to do.

No, but I can add this option.
This Add-on display posts made within a set time and if there are no recent posts, it won't display anything.

Last edited:
I really wish this add-on respected ignored content. If any of my users have chosen to ignore threads or forums the ignored content is still displayed in the widget.

Can anything be done?

Here's my need. I have 4 guilds and want each guild to have a Recent Posts widget that includes posts in their section only. So four different widgets displaying "recent posts".

I do not want to have to exclude every other section. How would I do this, if possible...

Top Bottom