Reactivation fee

bookmark

Can anyone tell me how much is the reactivation fee for xenforo?I noticed that xenforo stuff said the reactivation fee would be a range from 40 to 140.
I need the exact number before determining to buy a license.Thanks.

We will confirm the details before the sale and keep in mind that these are examples for the purposes of illustration.
I would also appreciate if the terms of license transfers and/or a complete license agreement is available before purchase. The potential resale value of a product has some impact on my purchase.

The re-activation fee is a one time set fee, or does your example calculate the years not paid?
If I don't pay for 6 years, and then re-activate (renew) is it $80 or 6x$40?

The re-activation fee is a one time set fee, or does your example calculate the years not paid?
If I don't pay for 6 years, and then re-activate (renew) is it $80 or 6x$40?

That would be a disaster, so it doesn't really matter whether you keep up your yearly renewals or not. I hope they go by how vbulletin did back when Jelsoft ran the show. Renew when you want to upgrade your forums at a fixed renewal cost of $40 no matter how long it has been.

That would be a disaster, so it doesn't really matter whether you keep up your yearly renewals or not. I hope they go by how vbulletin did back when Jelsoft ran the show. Renew when you want to upgrade your forums at a fixed renewal cost of $40 no matter how long it has been.
vBulletin did -not- do that.

After a certain period of time (I think 6 months), it became a re-activation fee.

vBulletin did -not- do that.

After a certain period of time (I think 6 months), it became a re-activation fee.
Okay then, with the possibility of sounding dumb, can someone please describe the difference between "Renewals" and "Re-activation" for a product? I didn't think we were leasing these licenses.

Okay then, with the possibility of sounding dumb, can someone please describe the difference between "Renewals" and "Re-activation" for a product? I didn't think we were leasing these licenses.

You own your license, and keep your license at whatever version your license lapsed at.

If you renew it within 9 months, it is $40 to renew (For upgrades and updates).

If you renew it after 10 months, it is $80 to gain access to upgrades and updates.

Hopefully this helps.

The license cost for the first 24 hours is $100, $140 thereafter.

After XF 1.0 is released, your 12 month support period starts, which is included with the license cost.

After 12 months, if you wish to continue to receive support, upgrades and bug fixes you will have to pay $40 for every subsequent 12 month period.
If you do not pay the $40 annual support fee for 9 months after the end of the last period, you will then need to pay a reactivation fee which will be greater than $40 but less than $140.

i am waiting for a comprehensive FAQ myself. though i have things pretty clear in my mind.

the only doubt in my mind is that whether i want to buy a single or two copies. i have use for one. i want another for backup.

Top Bottom