Reactivation fee

bookmark

Can anyone tell me how much is the reactivation fee for xenforo?I noticed that xenforo stuff said the reactivation fee would be a range from 40 to 140.
I need the exact number before determining to buy a license.Thanks.

Wonderful news, I always hated to go to vB to renew my 3 licenses and get an increase in rate because I let a license expire, then they came out with the new licensing fiasco that REQUIRED script customers accept new licensing terms before downloading the latest update, I have never downloaded anything from IB since, nor will I ever download or buy an update from them ever and am still running on the original "owned vB license" purchased from Jelsoft.

So I am still running all my forums on old versions (vB 3) and will until I move the respective DB's to another script, very sad but true because I hate vB 4 from day one.

Thanks for avoiding a clash and a crash with your clients and potential clients guys.

Wow, impressed that you all listened and acted.

For what its worth... if I am using a license, I usually keep it up to date. I only let the ones I am not actively using lapse. So maybe it will still be a solid win/win deal

Same here, I'm going to buy a few more licenses. Most will be active except for one, that is a plain non profit hobby site. When i get enough donations from members, then I will renew that license. The others help me afford a renewal some how.

Ashley, Kier and Mike,

A huge thank you for making this decesion. My respect and support for this product has just grown ten-fold!

A great step forwards for XenForo :)

My thoughts as well! The pricing and licensing agreement now seems very solid and fair. It also stops much of the confusion and 'anxiety' that people were feeling about the 'fee'. This is a huge step forward.

As with the others - I'd like to take the time out of my schedule to personally thank the developers for listening to the community and changing your pricing model(structure).

I know that it is definitely not something every company would be willing to do and I appreciate the change.

I also believe that in the long term - it will benefit the business.

Thumbs up!

~Steve

Top Bottom