Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Erich's idea about this "PrintForo" (or whatever it's called) is just stupid nonsense. It does not make any sense at all.
And now even this "Random Thoughts"-thread gets derailed with this crappy "PinForo"-idea.

Also, this crazy guy has "KISS" (which is actually a rockband) in his signature, which is another reason to just ignore him or ban him from XF forever.

:p:D;)

What are you celebrating? 2 days in a row now.....
My cousins (who was also on my site but accidentally deleted her account)gma's birthday was Friday it was at one club, instead of going home I visited my other friend (BrandiiCandii on my site) who dances at a club and then today was her birthday party at that same club so I took her there and was also supposed to take her home since she was drinking but then my cousin wanted to go to the club with me too but then her sister aunt or sister oh wait she's my aunt too (my mom's dad had like 15 children. I have uncles younger than me smh) anyway they wanted to go to some ghetto club and I was like whatever, stayed at the other club then my friend who I haven't seen in 6 years was in town so I told him to come to the club where I was at (I'll probably post vids on my site later) and he said sure and I introduced her to my friend but she was busy talking to some Mexicans so I was like dog do you like redbones, he said sure so I went to the club my cousin and uncle were at and introduced him to her, it was weird we were the only light-skinned niccas there almost everyone else was ebony black and my friend's built like Rock but Will Smith in the face so the one lone white girl that was there, who was with my aunt started hitting on us but he was ignoring her, she tried hitting on me, I ignored her too (I ain't no Hollaback girl, no homo) and my cousin was like I have a man now thanks for the thought (I didnt know) and so we went back to chill with BrandiiCandii.

aahhh long ramble i'm starting to feel a headache coming on.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Okay so a noob asked for newest post feature since the .asp forum she came from does that.

So I thought hmm wtf wasn't that default in vbulletin? so I looked for it, couldn't find it, made a thread, Brogan linked.

So I pmd waindigo about the addon and he posts a this pm has been moved to link for his own site.

So I login and see links to all my resources on his forum but they are all moderated (how come?)

There were way more resource authors, what happened? What did I miss?

And no I don't mind him linking them. Just curious.

Okay so a noob asked for newest post feature since the .asp forum she came from does that.

So I thought hmm wtf wasn't that default in vbulletin? so I looked for it, couldn't find it, made a thread, Brogan linked.

So I pmd waindigo about the addon and he posts a this pm has been moved to link for his own site.

So I login and see links to all my resources on his forum but they are all moderated (how come?)

There were way more resource authors, what happened? What did I miss?

And no I don't mind him linking them. Just curious.
That's OK.... I don't remember posting my resources there either, but they're there. Not that I mind, because I don't. People are generally free to pass them around.

But like yourself, they're all moderated so....... Not to forget also out dated. A few of them I've updated 1, 2, sometimes 3x since they were added there.

Oh well.

That's OK.... I don't remember posting my resources there either, but they're there. Not that I mind, because I don't. People are generally free to pass them around.

But like yourself, they're all moderated so....... Not to forget also out dated. A few of them I've updated 1, 2, sometimes 3x since they were added there.

Oh well.
Oh I haven't checked that. Kinda don't care if mine are up-to-date or not.

Frigging tinypic...

aint-nobody-got-time-for-that3.jpg

I may have weirded out a noob. She made a private blog, I liked it, she was like wtf i thought my blog was private, I'm like uh my bad.

Better Blogs doesn't make it that obvious to admins that a blog is marked as private.

Today class, we'll be learning about CSS comments

/*This is a comment*/

You use it to mark notes in your code, so later when you're cleaning up your Extra.css you can easily know what each 1 line out of 45,000 lines of code are for.

Of course if you're smart you'll make your comment a little like this

/* ************This is a comment************ */

That way, you can find it even easier. Because...

/*This*/

Is insignificant on a larger scale, when you're looking for a gold needle in a haystack

Random thought from me...

Moving house is unbelievably stressful and time-consuming. I'm so glad it's over (and I only have a dozen or so more huge boxes to unpack..!)

Just think of how much stuff you've been discovering that you either didn't know you had or forgot about though :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom