Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gotta say it like that because one of my posts got deleted when I called out who was being talked about.

Mods modding heavy today.

That was me who reported it.. First, if I wanted it mentioned who I was ranting about mentioned, I would have included it in my post myself. Secondly, not discussing with you personally my rant, you have no proof if that was who I was talking about or not, you assumed that based off the simple knowledge I had hired them for other work, when in fact over the last week I have hired several different people for paid work... So, you know what you do when you assume ;)

I don't care. I thought it was funny. The way some posters speak broken English is very distinctive.

Deep+Thoughts+logo.jpg

"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction,
mankind should be thinking about getting more use out of the weapons we already have."

-- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy

Deep+Thoughts+logo.jpg

"Instead of trying to build newer and bigger weapons of destruction,
mankind should be thinking about getting more use out of the weapons we already have."

-- Deep Thoughts by Jack Handy
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

:D

Has it been reported?

I mean, if it has, and nothing was done, then not much anyone can say about a moderator's decision on it.

I might have reported 1 post in the past but posts have been deleted constantly (rightly so) but if this were any other thread that was not actively posted in, this thread would have been closed a long time ago with the subliminal digging.

But i see what your doing. Just remember you said that the next time you actually do question a moderators decision because I'll be sure to remind you of that. :thumbsup:

And yes, I can personally question a moderator decision if I feel they are not doing the right thing but in this case Brogan (who does the bulk of the work) has given fair warning in advance (another example of his exceptional moderating skills) so it will be interesting to sit, read and watch. :)

@Sheldon - Take the excessive quoting towards Adam (to the average person) it looks innocent but if people are aware of the history between about 4 members active in this thread it's as clear as the nose on your face that it's subliminal baiting/digging etc etc and so forth to use random thoughts as a personal way of digging at people.

Personally, i think this thread needs closed, permanently.

If you have an issue with a moderator's decision, either contact the moderator directly or use the contact system to discuss it privately.

I might have reported 1 post in the past but posts have been deleted constantly (rightly so) but if this were any other thread that was not actively posted in, this thread would have been closed a long time ago with the subliminal digging.

But i see what your doing. Just remember you said that the next time you actually do question a moderators decision because I'll be sure to remind you of that. (y)

And yes, I can personally question a moderator decision if I feel they are not doing the right thing but in this case Brogan (who does the bulk of the work) has given fair warning in advance (another example of his exceptional moderating skills) so it will be interesting to sit, read and watch. :)

@Sheldon - Take the excessive quoting towards Adam (to the average person) it looks innocent but if people are aware of the history between about 4 members active in this thread it's as clear as the nose on your face that it's subliminal baiting/digging etc etc and so forth to use random thoughts as a personal way of digging at people.

Personally, i think this thread needs closed, permanently.
So I didn't understand all the hints to drama in this thread, because I have a few people here on ignore. But once you @Shelley dropped my name into the mix, I decided to see what on earth was going on & why was my name being hinted at....

My own personal bad timing even surprises me to disbelief. And if I wasn't involved, I wouldn't believe the truth either. Indeed sometimes facts are far stranger than fiction.

If one of the staff members wants to remove that last post by me... I'll perfectly understand. It was not meant to be a comment or reply or hint to the person above it (they're on ignore). But how it fell into place (now having seen it)... Ya, it doesn't look right.

All I asked was if it was reported. Nothing more.

Don't worry about me, I've already been reminded of the rules in private. I don't question anything anymore.

In my defense of what y'all regard as "spammy posts" I will say that on every forum that I frequent and post to often I have a huge amount of posts. I am not posting alot on Xenforo to purposely get on people's nerves. I post alot out of habit. I post alot on my own board too. I just post post post. I don't sit there and think about 'oh my God I should not be posting during this hour, I might get on someone's nerves' 'Oh my God I should not post in this thread it might annoy the thread starter that it's bumped' or 'Oh my God I made a random thoughts thread and posting randomly, oh the horror'. I think, I post, just like that. It's impulsive, it's a habit. I just post.

BUT

I only post alot when I feel like it am interested in it or there's something that draws me to the forum long enough to catch my attention cause normally it's like I have ADD and don't got time for all that.

That's all I gotta say on the subject. Y'all can continue being annoyed by what you think is my spammy posts. I can't help it, that's just me. The only three things that can stop me from posting as frequently as I do is if I die, get bored of Xenforo or if you put my account in moderation, which I know @Brogan and @Jeremy would be happy to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom