Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought....

When the "other guy" who was screaming up a storm, suddenly did "an about face" (180 degrees) in the other direction & said they didn't want to pursue matters; even when the offer was to do it on someone else's dime & time at no expense to them .... Maybe that should have been one of your first clues (of many) that their "hissy fit" was all talk. :rolleyes:

You recognized someone like me on the empty streets..
Among the people that are walking not stepping on the lines..

that proud moment when you make your first add-on, maybe simple but its mine XD
Untitled.webp

Holy hell... I just watched one of the forums I visit get shut down. They got hit with an unbelievable amount of spam in 24 hours... 5 + MILLION spam post :eek:

Either phpBB has some serious flaws or the admin didn't have the right setting. :confused:

Having an hour with a guilty pleasure.... Teen Wolf... no, I'm not watching it for the plot.. I'm watching it to have an ogle.

derekhale.webp

Have to love hiring someone to do custom work for you. When you receive the mod, it is designed differently then the details you gave. When you try to tell them this they reply....

"This Addon won't work as this. I designed this way for you instead"

Wait, why am I paying you again?

Have to love hiring someone to do custom work for you. When you receive the mod, it is designed differently then the details you gave. When you try to tell them this they reply....

"This Addon won't work as this. I designed this way for you instead"

Wait, why am I paying you again?

Even better.. Then you find they add a copy write to the footer and want more money to remove it.. Sorry but you branding my exclusive mod was not discussed in our price agreement..

Random Thought...

Only a fool easily parts with their money without first doing their homework. Communication and education is key.

Looks like my site is being DOS'd at the moment.... checks IP addresses, and no real surprise where the traffic is coming from (n)

Well I gotta say it like that because one of my posts got deleted when I called out who was being talked about.

Mods modding heavy today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom