Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Random thought...

Just because its inconvenient or unpopular, doesn't make it untrue. With that said, I much prefer facts. Truth is far to subjective and often is based upon prospective. The problem with facts is they can't always be easily backed, but I still prefer them over "truth".

Loving the re-wiring Comcast came and did today..
We use to barely get 15mbps downloads..

Now!!!!

298505942.png

XenForo + Nokia E5 (Nokia E5-02) = blah !

Someone in my family got one of those phones and its impossible to use the site with it.

For?

Reading and thinking. Apart from illness, I've consistently worked more than 85 hours a week for nearly six years now.

For?

Reading and thinking. Apart from illness, I've consistently worked more than 85 hours a week for nearly six years now.
Want to trade places? :p

Everyone I knew, for as long as I can remember, told me working for the Post Office would be an idea job.... They were wrong and it sucks.

Want to trade places? :p

Everyone I knew, for as long as I can remember, told me working for the Post Office would be an idea job.... They were wrong and it sucks.
Not really. :P

The good thing is I get to write myself a fat salary every year. I think I'm just going to go to bed. I've been up for nearly 30 hours going over paperwork. Night!

Random Thought...

Kind of glad I did not go buying styles left & right during XenForo 1.1.x .... There is a lot which has not been upgraded to 1.2.x, which kind of puts me off a little buying now, because whenever 1.3.x comes out I wouldn't want to see a repeat in history.

When I purchase anything I always think long term. Which I admit isn't always easy to judge when it comes to forum software, but it is still a requirement.... I have high standard.

Reactions: DRE
Right when I wanted to post in the paypal charge back thread it got deleted.

Might as well post it here.

I've done two paypal charge backs. One was for $10 because I paid for a paid subscription and the admin of that forum said he's closing it and not upgrading anyone anymore. He told me to issue a chargeback and he'll accept the dispute. I was like why you gotta make me do all that? Just upgrade my account or send my $10 back fool.

The other time is when I paid $100 subscription to some site that I thought had all the good stuff (don't ask), it didn't have jack diddley squat and when I asked for a refund I got no answer.

The third time may be in a couple days if a developer on here don't fix what I paid for him to fix. Dude ain't signed on in awhile man ain't nobody got time for that might as well get my money back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom