Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say I'm amazed that so many people have found so many inconsequential things to complain about with 1.2.

But I'm not.

Phrases can be changed if desired.
Styling can be changed if desired.

Just the same as all previous versions of XenForo.

I would say I'm amazed that so many people have found so many inconsequential things to complain about with 1.2.

But I'm not.

Just the same as all previous version of XenForo.

Look at it this way.... if the only things to complain about are inconsequential then XenForo is way ahead of every other late alpha/early beta release out there for anything else :D

But I'm not.

The issue with this is that phrases are overwritten by each update, so they need to be changed again and again. You can use child languages to avoid that but then XenForo needs the functionality of this add-on in the core.

Master Phrases are overwritten. You do not ever change Master content (template or phrases). You would edit the Language phrase and it would become outdated should it be updated in a future version.

But I'm not.

Just the same as all previous version of XenForo.

I was going to start a thread about the fact that the staff banners make a perceptual visual difference to the width of the postbit by a few pixels - squashing it up closer to the post content. Do you think the devs would have time to look into it? :ROFLMAO:

Seriously though - for an "Alpha" it's rocking along nicely isn't it ... (y)

Oh, and I've just found another + for the new editor - when you click the smiley icon, it opens at the bottom and stays open ... :D ... so you save clicks when inserting lots of smilies, like this .... :);):(:mad::confused::cool::p:D:eek::oops::rolleyes:o_O:barefoot::cautious::censored::cry::love::LOL::notworthy::ROFLMAO::sick::sleep::sneaky:(y)(n):unsure::whistle::X3::giggle:

Oh, and this little fella ... :coffee:

meme.webp

customer feedback should never be interpreted as being "negative" or as being "criticism" or "complaints".
Feedback is the most valuable thing a company can receive...... in order to innovate and to improve on the product.
Try looking at Feedback and Brainstorming from another point of view.

How to innovate and move forward if you do not receive any feedback from your customers at all ?

This is not related to XF only, but is valid for each and any product.

Yes.

With the new Forum Watching capability, just enable e-mail alerts on the Announcements forum, use a push e-mail client (like Mailbox for iOS) and wait a couple of weeks. You'll be told the instant a beta is released. ;D
I guess I'm too excited. :ROFLMAO:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom