Random Thoughts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Photoshop is actually playing ball today. Something is definitely wrong with this "happy with what you've designed" scenario. o_O

XenForo to the rescue
3816.jpg.webp

Finally averaging over 10 people online a week.

Thank goodness. It's due to having a stable host.

All the crap I went through I deserved a break.

Finally averaging over 10 people online a week.

Thank goodness. It's due to having a stable host.

All the crap I went through I deserved a break.
You and I have been in the same boat for a while dude.... ie ... bouncing around trying to find something that works.

Glad one of us is safe.... Hopefully I'll be "OK" soon.

You and I have been in the same boat for a while dude.... ie ... bouncing around trying to find something that works.

Glad one of us is safe.... Hopefully I'll be "OK" soon.
Had to use every trick in my book to get some people back after the damage was done. Almost in full recovery.

I got some old school members to sign back in by asking them if someone from the old site they came from was really them or not, and they signed in to investigate. I can't believe that trick worked. People are so curious.

Most funniest user
Most loved user
Most winning
Most creative
Most lamest
Most liked
Dumbest
Most knowledgee

By monthly statistics and a separate all time list

This page would be a great addition to luke foremans post rating addon....

The sad (or worrying, depending on your outlook) part is that on one forum I used to hang out on, I could be accused of being almost all of those :/ (The joys of 50,000 posts, 70 modifications for the software in question... and even a 'fan site' at one time)

I woke up thought i had a hangover but im probably still drunk

I was awake when Mike posted his even more newstuff thread.

I saw it when i was in the club and wanted to post in it but forgot.

Wasted.

Best prank ever last nite

Texted my cousin that i was at the club already. She said why did you go w/o me? Isaid I had to drop my fiance off at work. Both her and my mom started blowing up my phone. Lmaooo

Best prank ever last nite

Texted my cousin that i was at the club already. She said why did you go w/o me? Isaid I had to drop my fiance off at work. Both her and my mom started blowing up my phone. Lmaooo
Could have told them it was the OBGYN and not work.

Reactions: DRE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom