QuoteME !

QuoteME ! 2.1.1

No permission to download
cclaerhout updated QuoteME ! with a new update entry:

Version 2.0.5 released

Version 2.0.5 released
  • Improvements with the TinyMCE Quattro plugin:
    • Add an explanation message when you enable the Fast Quotes mode for the first time (after the page has been loading)
    • Compatible with the new version of TinyMCE Quattro 2.1.0 (will be published in a few minutes, but you must first update the Quote Me addon and the Bbm Advanced Bb Codes addon if you use them)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Yeah, one of my members reported it. I have no way to test it either.

They assure me it is happening, and have said that once I turned off QuoteME! the problem went away. It is only a problem with Safari on MacOS and no other browser

Yeah, one of my members reported it. I have no way to test it either.

They assure me it is happening, and have said that once I turned off QuoteME! the problem went away. It is only a problem with Safari on MacOS and no other browser
Try to turn off the mobile option. As I told you, there's nothing I can do: I don't have a Mac and even if I had one it looks more like a browser problem (or a plugin problem, I'm not sure why Safari would have in default a Google extension).

I know you said you don't support the mobile function, but if you would have a chance one day, take a look at Android devices, such as Samsung S4. Unfortunately, it doesn't work there (the "fast quotes" button isn't working, meaning no action is triggered on pressing the button).

Thanks again for the awesome add-on and updates :)

I know you said you don't support the mobile function, but if you would have a chance one day, take a look at Android devices, such as Samsung S4. Unfortunately, it doesn't work there (the "fast quotes" button isn't working, meaning no action is triggered on pressing the button).

Thanks again for the awesome add-on and updates :)
I've tested with the official android emulator (slow as hell on my computer). The trigger button is working (the link is getting green) but I can't confirm the touch events are. I can't go further, I don't own any Android devices.

Finally made it to IE11. I'm having the old issue of quotes appearing in reverse order in the quick reply box. I thought this had been fixed.

I'm using 2.0.5 of this.

Finally made it to IE11. I'm having the old issue of quotes appearing in reverse order in the quick reply box. I thought this had been fixed.

I'm using 2.0.5 of this.
With TinyMCE it has been fixed by TinyMCE developers on IE9 (the browser your were using before). For IE11, I don't know. I'm not going install it on my laptop, I will wait a few months to come back to France and have several computers for testing. So If you want to test it yourself, go there: http://fiddle.tinymce.com/FHdaab/2 ; click on "push me" and confirm that the problem occurs on IE11. If it is, I will report this bug to TinyMCE developers. My browserstack account is still working - I can confirm this - Bug reported [ref].

With Redactor, I don't know with which IE versions, the bug is still there; I will not look at it.

A workaround to this bug is to allow the transpage mode. Since they first select all quotes they need, it is unlikely they will insert quotes several times.

Last edited:
@jauburn
Spocke, the main developer of TinyMCE, replied me and... it is already fixed in the last version of MCE (available on XenForo). It's because you're using a former version of the addon.
Just for your information, I need to release a new version to fix a small bug in one listener (reported this weekend). Done

Last edited:
Have just updated to 2.0.5.1 (xf 1.3 RC1) from 1.6 (xf 1.1) and after highlighting text and pressing/clicking the QuoteMe link, nothing appears in the reply box?
I searched the thread, but didn't find any mention of this in search results.

Top Bottom