Quick Reply For Guest

Quick Reply For Guest 1.0.9

No permission to download
Seems kind of like a separate addon no?

I would think it would be part of one product. It is all a part of making it easy for them to sign up and get them posting.

But now that I say that, if they are using quick reply then they just posted. So getting them to post isn't an issue.

So maybe your right. The first post part could be a part of the regular signing up process to get them started posting rather then sit around as a lurker.

James

So maybe your right. The first post part could be a part of the regular signing up process to get them started posting rather then sit around as a lurker.
My point in it being a separate addon is that it should be hooked into the normal registration process as well

My point in it being a separate addon is that it should be hooked into the normal registration process as well
Agreed. If they are already posting as a guest, that hurdle has been conquered. If they are just signing up, show them the prompt to make a post using the pre-defined criteria.

I'm getting this error in ie 11 occasionally and the pop over doesn't come in to view.

Code:
Attempted to call XenForo_OverlayLoader.show() for undefined before overlay is created

on closing (via cancel button), i sometimes get console errors as well :/

de cache.webp

I like this part:
View attachment 100768

Hopefully someone can create a similar feature/addon also :)
Screen Shot 2015-03-12 at 10.43.02 PM.webp

I'm getting this error in ie 11 occasionally and the pop over doesn't come in to view.

Code:
Attempted to call XenForo_OverlayLoader.show() for undefined before overlay is created

on closing (via cancel button), i sometimes get console errors as well :/

View attachment 100917
Sorry. I did not have an IE 11 yet. I will check when it possible.

Reactions: rdn
I have uploaded the files and can not get it to install. I have tried by uploading the XML separately as well as using the path and it just gives me errors.

Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.

So part of registration form?
On the screenshot I have, looks like after email confirmation/successful registration :)

Well. Have an option allow you ask user while register or after register ;)

Please enter a valid file name. The requested file could not be read.

The files associated with this add-on could not be found. Please upload them and try again.
Make sure that you have uploaded all files correctly.

I uploaded the "upload" file as a zipped file into my forum folder. I then unzipped the file and then used upload/libary/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/addon-nobita_QuickReplyForGuest.xml and forum/upload/libary/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/addon-nobita_QuickReplyForGuest.xml to attempt to install in the ACP. When that did not work I tried instal by uploading the XML doc from my computer, when that did not work I tried uploading the XML to my file manager in addition to the upload folder and then installing with both options and it did not work. I have tried a few other alternatives and they have not worked either.

What should I be doing?

I uploaded the "upload" file as a zipped file into my forum folder. I then unzipped the file and then used upload/libary/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/addon-nobita_QuickReplyForGuest.xml and forum/upload/libary/Nobita/QuickReplyGuest/addon-nobita_QuickReplyForGuest.xml to attempt to install in the ACP. When that did not work I tried instal by uploading the XML doc from my computer, when that did not work I tried uploading the XML to my file manager in addition to the upload folder and then installing with both options and it did not work. I have tried a few other alternatives and they have not worked either.

What should I be doing?

Upload all contents in the folder upload to your root directory.

I'd be happy to test anything if you have ideas... the errors seem to come from xf directly, not the mod code, but the code wouldn't even run on this page if it weren't for the mod, so it's a bit of a chicken/egg problem

Top Bottom