Quick Reply For Guest

Quick Reply For Guest 1.0.9

No permission to download
I'd be happy to test anything if you have ideas... the errors seem to come from xf directly, not the mod code, but the code wouldn't even run on this page if it weren't for the mod, so it's a bit of a chicken/egg problem

What the version XF you are using?

Very nice, I think it would be even nicer if it could get expanded so that guest also could create a thread?

Allow create thread need more than work. Do you want to contribute for developing?
I will have to think about that.

I might have found a bug.
One of my users that wasn't logged in saw a text in the quick reply box that she hadn't written. Probably an auto saved text by another user?

One of my users that wasn't logged in saw a text in the quick reply box that she hadn't written. Probably an auto saved text by another user?

Exactly. If other people visitor your board and within of message cached. So it will appear to new user though the user did not write before.

Exactly. If other people visitor your board and within of message cached. So it will appear to new user though the user did not write before.
Is this as designed or is it a bug, I think it is a bug? Users should not see what others have written that hasn't been published on the forum (yet).

Is this as designed or is it a bug, I think it is a bug? Users should not see what others have written that hasn't been published on the forum (yet).
It is designed. It hard because if you using same browser or same IP. :)

Top Bottom