Quick look at UI.X 2

What will Pro cost?

Is giveaway only one licence without 1 hour of adaptions from an Audentio Designer like it will be in buyable package?

What will Pro cost?

Is giveaway only one licence without 1 hour of adaptions from an Audentio Designer like it will be in buyable package?
UI.X Pro is one suite, one package, one service. We install the experience, test it, and get it customized. Giveaway includes that.

Cost for Pro I believe is going to be $139.95. XPress Wordpress bridge we are leaning towards $84.95 as an intro price. Beta team has Pro and will be getting Xpress today. After that, its just fixing any issues. We've already done a few Pro projects for some custom works, and have been ironing everything out.

Oh, no social media for me :(

One of the main aims of my site is to let my real-life friends all come together away from social media sites and all the drama that occurs on them

Nice idea though, giving away licenses.

Been looking at the UI.X Pro demo, if you click on the Topics List it displays all the topics (# of messages/threads etc), if you click on say for example "Football" which has 1 thread and 6 messages, shouldn't it take you to a list of all topics mentioning "football" instead of redirecting you to the forum index?

Anyway, good luck with the launch and giveaways :)

UI.X Pro is one suite, one package, one service. We install the experience, test it, and get it customized. Giveaway includes that.

Cost for Pro I believe is going to be $139.95. XPress Wordpress bridge we are leaning towards $84.95 as an intro price. Beta team has Pro and will be getting Xpress today. After that, its just fixing any issues. We've already done a few Pro projects for some custom works, and have been ironing everything out.

Can't wait to sign up. Price seems fair.

Good job guys and a very nice giveaway.
Too bad i don't have social media aswell.

So UI.X Pro can only be bought with installing, testing and customizing?
Not like the other themes as a standalone package where we can do it ourself?

Was wondering this myself.

I would be more than happy to have you post here, but I think its against XenForo rules. Just PC @Dalton Prock and we can compile results privately and post them up later.

Regarding UI.X Pro only having us do the install, this is a product decision in order to call it UI.X Pro. We will have a guide at some point to do it yourself, but the point is that its cheaper to just let us do it and get the suite :p. For those who do let us do the install, we're going to offer a 'stamp of approval' kind of thing. There are a lot of tools, so we this is what we came up with to have some way to "confirm" that the setup was proper.

I couldn't help but notice the [TH] Topics 1.0.0 milestone hitting 100% on Github. Any ETA for it becoming available to subscribers?

I couldn't help but notice the [TH] Topics 1.0.0 milestone hitting 100% on Github. Any ETA for it becoming available to subscribers?
We are debating releasing it until we get our video series done. It requires a bit of know-how to get it set up and we wanted to make sure we had sufficient resources. Code wise it is done. And yes we may release to subscribers first, just as a second route of testing and as a thank you to subscribers. I think we can do that this week.

We are debating releasing it until we get our video series done. It requires a bit of know-how to get it set up and we wanted to make sure we had sufficient resources. Code wise it is done. And yes we may release to subscribers first, just as a second route of testing and as a thank you to subscribers. I think we can do that this week.
Would you be able to throw us a link to the overview page for that particular addon?

Is that June 2019?
Always there to make a comment! Keep em coming!

Part of being a small business is that we get hired by people to work for them, and we have a small staff. You wonder why no one ever gives deadlines. Had we not been picked up, we would have had this done 3 months ago. But thanks for always having our back.

Top Bottom