Quick look at UI.X 2

OR there are are people who, like myself, want just the best of the best. Doesn't really matter what setting is on or off so long as it is the most ideal approach. I at least believe there is a proper way to setup any interface. Everything else is simply wrong.

count me in this camp

want UI.2

Speechless.... Really happy to see this... We really love UI.X and this is really good news for XF2 plans in the not-so-distant future. ;)

Yes, we've been involved pretty heavily in Material concepts, of which Android/Google has created. So yep, we were already building Material products and AndroidForums wanted a Material product as well! :)

Reactions: ENF
I have few questions to ask. What is your goal regarding the search bar? Leave it as it is right now, with a dropdown menu or do you plan to add a style property to get rid of it? Also, any ideas for the member_view and the thread_view ?
Great work as always ! Glas

I have few questions to ask. What is your goal regarding the search bar? Leave it as it is right now, with a dropdown menu or do you plan to add a style property to get rid of it?

What we've built so far includes everything we have for UI.X 1. Refactoring the concept of a 'minimal search' but the same outcome will be achievable. But yeah I think options to get rid of dropdown.

Also, any ideas for the member_view and the thread_view ?
Great work as always ! Glas

Not yet, but we may do some mockups yet :D So far what we posted is what we have designed, though we have started coding the theme a few weeks ago. Will need a few more weeks, but progress is going along smoothly!

Looks fantastic. XenForo, are you paying attention? We want forums to look just as great as they are coded on the backend. The front-end is what creates user participation.

@Mike Creuzer will UIX2 be available for WordPress in a timely manner parallel to its XF release? I am hoping to have a seamless styling of both platforms in the future and a bridge between both worlds.
I'm not sure on parallel. But we have a WordPress theme that will match UI.X 2 in the works. It's not a traditional theme, it'll be built restful. So it may depend on your current site configuration if it's a good fit. We are making the leap towards a modern web.

I mean like having feature parity, so I can adapt settings and structures, so that it seems to be one website at least. And that combined with "XenWord" add-on would be everything I need.
Yes this is what we are planning, we do projects like these weekly so having a tool that helps will be sokething we are bringing to xf2 for sure. Near the top of the list!

Yes this is what we are planning, we do projects like these weekly so having a tool that helps will be sokething we are bringing to xf2 for sure. Near the top of the list!
Will it only be a "bridged" theme or also a replacement of Addon XenWord like Auto-Post-Thread-On-New-Article and Comment-Syncing between WP and XF? When we can expect it?

Because I will switch to XF2 and UIX2 Pro as soon as possible and will also buy your UIX solution for WordPress if it's good as I can imagine and provide nice theme for a magazine (articles+comments) based WP and/or for a static information WP website - if it will be released hopefully this year.

Will it only be a "bridged" theme or also a replacement of Addon XenWord like Auto-Post-Thread-On-New-Article and Comment-Syncing between WP and XF? When we can expect it?
A WordPress bridge, thematically, is the plan at least. We can look at posting as well. We only have a handful of add-ons planned for XF2 for the first release. This might not come out til after our core add-ons do such as Donate, Mailing List, Credits, Blogs, etc.

Because I will switch to XF2 and UIX2 Pro as soon as possible and will also buy your UIX solution for WordPress if it's good as I can imagine and provide nice theme for a magazine (articles+comments) based WP and/or for a static information WP website - if it will be released hopefully this year.
I think the bridge is sorely missed, its actually one of the most common things we build custom. So its definitely something we have planned!

Top Bottom