1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question about Audentio designs.

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by arcaneex, Sep 13, 2012.

1. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

What's the price range? I don't seem to find it anywhere. I tried making a request of a custom quote , but there's alot of details I can't fill in as we need a custom design , by custom I mean they will suggest things for us.
  2. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

3. arcaneex

arcaneex Active Member

Yeah thats what I tried to do , sadly they require alot of details which I can't provide for now.
  4. Chris D

Chris D XenForo Developer Staff Member

I'm sure if you just put N/A they will contact you and you can clarify other details at another time.
  5. John

John Well-Known Member

Typical custom jobs run in the $500 to $700 range. They have been known to do them for less but only they can give you the exact price.
  6. Shyuan

Shyuan Well-Known Member

I was told to see this page when I requested for a custom design. The cheapest would be $599.
  7. Mike Creuzer

Mike Creuzer Well-Known Member

Hey Shyuan, glad we were able to get you all squared away.

And just for the record, we generally charge around $599 - $1200, but have been known, as John said, to work with people's budget if the time and reasons are right. We also might charge more if the job requires more work than a standard job. So in summary, it really depends on what you are after, but I'm confident we can get something that works for anyone.
  8. Carlos

Carlos Well-Known Member

Audentio tries to work with you on pricing, so that question you have is pretty open-ended.

They want to do business with you. :) Admirable company.