XF 2.0 Problem with footer after updating to version 2.0.5

You have a branding free license so the copyright is removed automatically.
I can not tell you. Or you do not want to know. I did not remove my own copyrights. Why would I do something like that? I updated from 2.0.4 to 2.0.5 last night, and at the same time I updated it on the licensed theme. Interestingly, after the update, the copyright letter in the footer went. I did not do it, it disappeared spontaneously after updating

He’s saying the license you paid for allows you to remove Xenforo’s copyright notice, and the software did it because of that.
If you want your own (Copyright myforum 2018 for example) edit the footer to add that. But since you paid for the license that allows removing Xenforo’s name, there’s no reason to put that back. It’s nice to not have it, as spammers search for that to find forums. OTOH Xenforo’s anti spam is the best I’ve ever seen, so that’s not a big concern.

He’s saying the license you paid for allows you to remove Xenforo’s copyright notice, and the software did it because of that.
If you want your own (Copyright myforum 2018 for example) edit the footer to add that. But since you paid for the license that allows removing Xenforo’s name, there’s no reason to put that back. It’s nice to not have it, as spammers search for that to find forums. OTOH Xenforo’s anti spam is the best I’ve ever seen, so that’s not a big concern.

Thanks. Your response was more descriptive and meaningful

Top Bottom