pixelExit.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

Russ

Never did make an official post regarding pixelExit.com, mainly because we never really finished our site (y). Over the weekend we took some time to redo our site.

First off, some credits due

Onto the site:

Homepage
Our homepage is actually created by a regular page in XenForo. We set it up to use a child style of our main style and customized the contents of it via page_container. On top of that we also threw in a widget that pulls the recent posts.

preview1.webp

Forums
Forums is your standard layout with some modifications, as mentioned Shelleys sidebar shadows, Luke's shoutbox, and uses the custom widget as well. Our User Bar along with our Customer Menu can all be found up top

preview2.webp

Portfolio
Our portfolio page(still being built) uses a standard page node from XenForo along with the widget framework for the custom widgets on the side.

preview3.webp

Custom Work Form
@Snog has done a really nice job with his forms add-on and we put it to use on our site. This lets customers easily submit their work request.

preview4.webp

Always enjoyed view your works Russ &Steve. Excellent looking site as are the works you do and have done and hope your business goes from strength to strength which I'm sure it will do. (y)

Last Saturday, pretty much lol :p

We had the design already, we just coded it by working on it together, like we do a lot of things.

Looks really nice. Your demo password doesn't seem to work though.

Thanks, we just had a custom plugin developed by @Liam W which works perfectly(so far I think haha :D ), it'll reset the demo accounts password + posts every 30 minutes.

A small update too I've posted in some of our resources about it but we've updated our demo board. Now the URL will be:

http://pixelexit.com/demo/

Comes with a nice little dropdown + window resizer to view our styles easily in mobile view.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom